• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

What upcoming games are you getting?

Nikhil

Splatoon and maybe Shovel Knight on PS4/Vita (if crossbuy !).

... YeahBloodborne and FF Type 0 are appealing me too, but didn't finished the precedent titles it's not worth paying it full price since I won't play soon.

Gamer Steve

Part 1 was indeed PC only, but, while its nice to know some of the background lore, it doesn't have much bearing on Witcher 2. I will say that the controls for The Witcher were a bit of a nightmare. I'm kinda new to PC gaming and I felt like I needed extra hands to be able to play it well.

You should definitely pick up Witcher 2, Geralt is such an interesting character and the games are rather dark and gritty and just...different from the usual stuff you see out there. Also, the books, if you decide to get into the Witcher I recommend the novels as well. Great reads.
thanks for the info your the second person that informed me that witcher one doesnt have too much to do with the witcher 2 story so i might just end up picking up witcher two and giving it a try cuz i heard itss a great game to play

BrakoV25

I only have the 360 & PS3 and have enough games to last me until I decide to move over to the X-One or PS4.

Enjoying some of the sales on XBL for 360 though. Grabbed some really good bargains these last few months.

Kordesh

thanks for the info your the second person that informed me that witcher one doesnt have too much to do with the witcher 2 story so i might just end up picking up witcher two and giving it a try cuz i heard itss a great game to play
Witcher 1 is actually a really interesting game, but it's also very long. The controls were fine, but they were much more along the lines of a turn based RPG where as Witcher 2 gets a little more on the action combat side (Witcher 1 you more or less begin auto attacks and switch styles as it goes, mixing some things in here and there). But yes, Witcher1 has some interesting story elements, and you'll understand a bit more having played it, but it's not essential. The last few hours/ending have a bit to do with Witcher 2 and Witcher 3 as they're about The Wild Hunt which is the only story thread that they seem to keep as a connecting one for the most part. You should be safe going from 2 to 3, but if you have the time, 1 is definitely worth a visit if you can look past its age.

Gamer Steve

Witcher 1 is actually a really interesting game, but it's also very long. The controls were fine, but they were much more along the lines of a turn based RPG where as Witcher 2 gets a little more on the action combat side (Witcher 1 you more or less begin auto attacks and switch styles as it goes, mixing some things in here and there). But yes, Witcher1 has some interesting story elements, and you'll understand a bit more having played it, but it's not essential. The last few hours/ending have a bit to do with Witcher 2 and Witcher 3 as they're about The Wild Hunt which is the only story thread that they seem to keep as a connecting one for the most part. You should be safe going from 2 to 3, but if you have the time, 1 is definitely worth a visit if you can look past its age.
Yea i was watching videos on steam of witcher one i believe. Im thinking of picking it up but im a bit nervous since my laptop doesnt run games that well.

SihayatheFremen

I just preordered Persona 4 Dancing All Night LE, Hatsune Miku Project Mirai and I'm waiting til friday to preorder Hyperdimension Neptunia Rebirth 3 LE.
Also waiting anxiously for Corpse Party to go up for preorder so I can get that squared away as well

aaron_furst

Really wondering if I should pick up Arkham Knight. I might just hold off though I'm waiting for Fallout 4 and Metal Gear Phantom Pain.

supadryz

Pre-Ordered FORZA 6 of Xbox Live £82.99. will get to play it 5 days early with this edition. Missing batman for now as huge backlog growing, So no new games for me intill GEARS remake.

SihayatheFremen

Just preordered Zero Escape 3 and I'm super excited about it! I missed out on the ce watches for 999 and VLR but this time I've ordered in time. Yay!
My God..my pre-order list is huge and liable to keep growing!
Danganronpa
Corpse Party
Tales of Zestiria
Project Mirai
Fallout 4
Zero Escape 3
Persona 4 Dancing All Night.