• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

What upcoming games are you getting?

Tartan Troot

I am currently wrapped up in Mass Effect Andromeda, clearing as many side missions as possible before rounding off the the main story arc.

After I am done with that, I may pick up the latest Season of The Walking Dead and play through that, or Cities Skylines on Xbox One.

CardinalFunky

I am currently wrapped up in Mass Effect Andromeda, clearing as many side missions as possible before rounding off the the main story arc.
I need to do the same. I beat the main story missions, however I was going to do a new game + and do it all over. Only this time complete all side quests, first.

MidnightRoseNeko

I'm planning on getting Warriors All-Stars, Nights of Azure 2: Bride of the New Moon, Destiny 2, Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony, Dissidia: Final Fantasy NT and .hack//G.U. Last Recode

and maybe more...

Paranoimia

There's nothing much of note for me for the rest of this year. Probably Project Cars 2, and I might just pick up FIFA for the first time in several years.

Most of what I'm interested in is due from next February onwards.

Last edited:

LaTaleFan1985

Me? Definitely Dishonored: Death of the Outsider, The Longest 5 Minutes, Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana, and many others that I can't list right now. :)