• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Whats With The Refresh Rate Of This Site?

banner

It seems to me that it takes awhile for a post to go through and show up. What's the deal here?? Will it be fix? New Server? It's my internet and pc and its an isolated problem? :huh:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
It seems to me that it takes awhile for a post to go through and show up. What's the deal here?? Will it be fix? New Server? It's my internet and pc and its an isolated problem? :huh:

um... nope, that's a problem with your PC. Try using Firefox.

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...
Yah, it's your PC, or if you don't use Firefox then then entire internet goes slow. Infact this site is one of the FASTEST to update/post/refresh/etc. IMO. Plus, yet again, that 'server upgrade' thing took place back in March.

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...
lol im not a firefox/apple kind of guy

Apple? That has NOTHING to do with Firefox, and quite frankly I'm offended at the thought of you thinking so.

EDIT:
Sorry about that. Its just that the super knowledge techies go for such software/company like firefox, apple, linux, asus, halo, dell xps and read blogs like gizmodo. What can i say i like some of their stuff as well, but turning down my LOWER system hog IE is like saying everything non-firefox is slow, which is not because there is also a register hack that makes IE as fast, if not faster than firefox.

I'm going to calmly exit this situation now, even though you're mostly wrong 'n' such, because we're getting offtopic. I hope you will do the same.

banner

Sorry about that. Its just that the super knowledge techies go for such software/company like firefox, apple, linux, asus, halo, dell xps and read blogs like gizmodo. What can i say i like some of their stuff as well, but turning down my LOWER system hog IE is like saying everything non-firefox is slow, which is not because there is also a register hack that makes IE as fast, if not faster than firefox.