• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

What's your favorite Shooter?

Sankot

Halo series :cool:

luthebear

HALO Series so far with MultiPlayer
HalfLife2 singleplayer
Titanfall of the Newest

Absolute alltime favourites:

Pariah, Area 51 and Unreal II The Awakening

chunji

Bioshock (does that count?), Borderlands 1 & 2, Left 4 Dead 1 & 2... I like Killing Floor but I don't like playing with strangers so I get bored after a bit lol. I love RE: Operation Raccoon City. I put a shitton of hours into it. It's so much fun. I think it's my #1 fav shooter honestly.

BrakoV25

Whilst you do get a lot of people slagging on Call of Duty, and to an extent I can understand why. You can't deny they set out what they aim to do.

But personally I prefer FPS games that are SP only and therefore offer a solid story telling experience and fun game play.

My favs are...

BioShock.
Wolfenstein: The New Order.
Borderlands.
Mtero 2033.
Call of Duty 2
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare.

NocturnalNL

Whilst you do get a lot of people slagging on Call of Duty, and to an extent I can understand why. You can't deny they set out what they aim to do.
make money of a rehashed formula for decades to come? then yes, you are right.

OT:
UT series, anything Wolfenstein (because sentiments), Painkiller series, Bulletstorm (coz Grayson), Battlefield Bad Company 2, Gears and prolly others will pop up as I skim through my backlog at some point.