• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

What's your favorite Shooter?

NocturnalNL

The only one I play to this day is Battlefield: Bad Company 2 when I feel like shooting people... and I do feel like shooting people quite often :p

Last edited:

torniwiki

I have been playing around with it. Call of Duty 4 is a Good game, but way to long. And the final boss is a pain... Saw some trailers, and heard ALOT about the game...might be worth picking one up just for this game further capcom actually released some trailers for the series before the Wii was out. Its called Battlefield Bad Company 2 and is supposed to tie up all the loose ends in the series.

S

spiritaway18

Battlefield for Xbox One as well!

Last edited by a moderator:

dedCAESAR

I've made my first foray into the twin-stick shooters with Tesla vs Lovecraft. It is fucking difficult. Those monsters just keep coming and it's getting to be frustrating. Its fun, mind you, but damn can it be aggravating!

Riedy

I guess I play Team Fortress 2 enough to have a "favorite shooter"... I do like all the GTA-esque and Borderlands though as well, though for other reasons.

RajeeMama007

Well...I don't like purely shooter games that much.
I think its because whenever I try any of them, I come up against other players who are...you know...better than me. :D
Liked Red Dead Redemption, Bioshock series, Destiny & the Division, if those count.
Played a bit of Borderlands a while back & liked that a bit. Hmm...Maybe I should get back to that one or take a shot at the Handsome Collection.
I don't know. Let's see what happens. ;)