• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Where are you from?

unlockingsky

NYC here.

"The City of New York, commonly called New York City and New York, has been the most populous city in the United States since 1790,[2] while the New York metropolitan area ranks among the most populous urban areas in the world. A leading global city, it exerts a powerful influence over worldwide commerce, finance, culture, fashion and entertainment. As host of United Nations headquarters, New York is also an important center for international affairs." - Wiki Wikimedia Error

I think wiki has a very inaccurate description. The city is full of (bureaucrat) shit!

P

proplyds

M (for Mature) originally from Romania, now Canadian living in Thornhill, north of North York, Ontario.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
I'm from Arcos de Valdevez, Portugal... But currently living in a university dorm in Braga, Portugal :p

Trigun

That guy, who Records Music.
you guys live in more exciting places than I do. Right now I live right straight in the middle of nowhere in oregon in a town called Roseburg. Where everything is spread out like crazy.. and there isn't much to do for kids around here.. no wonder meth and people getting pregnant is so popular lol
It is however a VERY natually beautiful area to live. You don't have much that the city has(including pollution) But it's very relaxing, with clean air and amazing views from places all over. I'm thinking about when I become old and retire, that maybe i'll move back here. Everyone around is a ton more friendly than where I used to live.
2156596390043541016yVKXfe_fs.jpg

AllPictures170-1.jpg

2.jpg

2520382810043541016fMlOQQ_fs.jpg
I used to live in central/nothern california in a very populous area. But I moved here about 3 years ago. But in 2 years i'll be moving here
EolaParkAndDowntownOrlandoSkyline.jpg
Florida. Pretty excited about that

fenerche

Hi!
I come from Bulgaria,Europe.It is a small country with a population of about 8-10 million people.We joined the European Union in 2007.
2sbsm0y.png

My country has a very rich nature:
iv8im1.jpg
<--- Lake Mandrensko

14wzoy1.jpg
<--- The Trigrad gorge

Our flag:
vf8neq.png

And Coat of Arms:
2m76j6f.png

My country's motto is "Съединението прави силата" ("Unity makes strength")

I currently live in the capital city-Sofia
It is populated by 1,5 million people.

2nveaux.jpg
<--- Alexander Nevsky Cathedral

Our nation is really proud of bulgarian athletes:

2lmuex2.jpg
<---Dimitar Berbatov (Manchester United)

2rhs8z7.jpg
<--Albena Denkova & Maxim Staviski (Figure Skating Champions)

2e3ahpf.jpg
<--Kotooshu (Kaloyan Mahlyanov)-Winner of the Emperor's Cup

Well,that's all i can think of at the moment.Hope you like it!

WonderlustKing

Vanilla Sex
I'm from Eureka Springs, Arkansas

It's a quiet little hippie town out in the middle of the Ozark Mountains. It's actually a really cool place to live. You can smoke weed just about anywhere in town and have nothing said to you. Willie Nelson owns some shop down here and we always see him at random places at random times

The great advantage to living here is the bud. theres tons of it and it's all fire. lemon trainwreck, mango kush, jack frost, you name it, we got it, and we get it way cheaper than what you pay for it :p

eurekasprings_006_l.jpg

133523_l.jpg

The whole town is set up like this^^

WonderlustKing

Vanilla Sex
wait it illgall tho rite to smoke weed there
It's been decriminalized recently. If you're caught with under an ounce you only have to pay a small fine. Not that it really matters anyways. People smoke joints wherever they want to here and don't have to worry about cops harassing them. Most of our cops are just as laid back as the rest of the people who live here.

Eureka is a total hippie town.. Seriously, I'd never seen so many hippies in my life when I first moved here.
hippies.jpg

Theres different types too. Theres a lot of those^ kind (rainbows) and (quoting eric cartman) the "college know it all" hippies.

Freshmilk

is Over 9000
I'm from Manchester, UK. I has to search this thread before posting, because I know at least one ohter member on this forum is from here. Seriously though, do I have to post pictures of Manchester? I don't have any, lawl. My assumption is that everybody's heard of the football club 'Manchester United', or at least everybody in the UK, I think. Perhaps this will ring a few bells;

305px-Manchester_United_F.C._logo.svg.png

Whilst I don't really follow football myself, I know that's pretty much what everbody knows this city for. Also something that you might know of is the Stockport Viaduct.

Viaduct.jpg

It's about a 20 minute walk from my house. Whilst I don't really know much about it, I do know that it is the biggest brick-built structure in Europe, and at the time of it's construction, in the entrie world. I remember being told a legend about it once, of how a lot of people had died building it, and that there was a single black brick within the structure for every person who had died during it's construction, whether it be directly related to the building or not. None of this is mentioned on Wikipedia's page, though...

There are a few more notable places in and around where I live, but none that I could explain in detail. Come to think of it, it's pretty sad that I've never researched where I live. I'll look into it and post back in a while. :)

madsoul

Il update my location a bit:

I now live on a "little" island outside the coast of Sweden called Gotland.

nordeuropa-gotland-karta.gif

In a town named Visby that is surounded by an old medieval wall with towers and shit.

sweden-visby.jpg

My own pics:

DSCF0120.jpg

DSCF0076.jpg

DSCF0112.jpg

DSCF0113.jpg

DSCF0120-1.jpg

DSCF0127.jpg

Ugly bonus lol

DSCF0082.jpg

I feel all Assassins Creed heh

keno

I live in surabaya-east java,indonesia
My english is not very well,but i like this forum because this forum is place who the psp hacker gathered,like davee,bubletune or they call team typhoon, I am right????

---------- Post added at 08:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 PM ----------

And Iam waiting for chickHEN R3 ,when it's release ?

HacKmaN

#include
I live in surabaya-east java,indonesia
My english is not very well,but i like this forum because this forum is place who the psp hacker gathered,like davee,bubletune or they call team typhoon, I am right????

---------- Post added at 08:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 PM ----------

And Iam waiting for chickHEN R3 ,when it's release ?

Never.