• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Where are you from?

rainstinks

The Darkness is Coming
I live in the state of Ohio in the USA, we get a lot of cold weather/boring winters, a decent amount of rain, and are the biggest bunch of a-holes when it comes to drivers from what I've seen. It's not bad, and if you can drive here in the winter, odds are you can drive anywhere else in bad weather.

NoEffex

Seth's On A Boat.
I live in the state of Ohio in the USA, we get a lot of cold weather/boring winters, a decent amount of rain, and are the biggest bunch of a-holes when it comes to drivers from what I've seen. It's not bad, and if you can drive here in the winter, odds are you can drive anywhere else in bad weather.

Wrongo, New York (City. Upstate is fine) is by far the worst. Followed by Michigan. We have a lot of New Yorkers here in north carolina (It's a melting pot) and New Yorkers SUCK at driving. I could vent all day. They just suck at it. Reason being is they're used to nothing happening when they do that. Where I come from (And the reason California drivers tend of be much more courteous and don't cut people off usually) if you cut the wrong person off you're as good as dead. For real.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Reading, near London :D

ultimakillz

Teh Fett Mawn
texas, usa. it was 110 degrees fahrenheit today. mmmmm..... toasty. other than that, texas is a pretty interesting place to live ;)

Adiuvo

It hit about 103/104 today. Not fun to say the least, especially with the dirt flying through the air from the nearby construction.

Seth

MD Party Room
I like near Detroit, crap town....

Amethyst-Star

I live in Beloit, WI, USA. Other than Beloit College, there really isn't anything exciting here. The mall closed down long ago. We do have Walmart, Game Stop, and AK Comics. Probably the only good places to shop. Rockford, IL isn't very far, so I can go shopping there if I want to go to a mall. We have a movie theater, but it's really crappy and doesn't have disability access for me, so we go to Rockford to watch movies. Riverside park, in Beloit, is pretty, but I can't walk very much to enjoy all of the scenery.

This sign is near our city hall, right on the IL/WI border.

74564_10150129273853228_7392788_n.jpg

This is a picture of the Lagoon at Riverside park. I actually like this place. You can rent paddle boats, too.

8530376976_8cbc73b94c_z.jpg

July 4th Fireworks. Although they've canceled them. :(

4e14b4b15be0b.image.jpg

A sculpture on the other side of Riverside Park.

22138076.jpg

A train car that's near the dam on Rock River.

42191622.jpg

Historic Water Tower.

986749c6-2f2e-4529-af6f-6978802f7fcf.jpg

And finally, one of the buildings from Beloit College.

5319828482_c6403d84b6_z.jpg