• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Where are you from?

cowsruledaworld

Santa cruz,ca

ucsc gooo banana slugs =]

If I get any random visits from strange gamer boys/phone calls. remember this... I own a baseball bat and I know how to use it. I have really strong hands, and can beat the shnittzle out of you.
<3 amu

_Syn

I'm from Vancouver, Canada. Where the temperatures are never too cold, nor hot.

Slasher

Suck It
adssadawdas
Slasher's first post said:
Try providing a little more information than just simply the location of where you live. Give some further information about the area, anything exciting nearby? Beautiful scenery? Regular boring town? Try digging a little deeper then just providing a name!
It doesn't need to be a wikipedia-fest either, tell it like it is straight from you. Try providing pictures!

NoEffex

Seth's On A Boat.
I would provide pictures but the gangs were against documentation.

Basically, it's a little(Humongous) hell-hole and a concrete jungle many people call home. Really sucks.

soha

I'm from Los Angeles, where it's 80 in the summer, and 80 in the winter.
Hey you're from LA too? this place sucks huh...
I'll go around on my bike later and take pics of gang members, graffiti, and bums that make LA so awesome.

Admiral.Awesome

I was born and raised in Groton Massachusetts, an hour north of Boston. Groton is your all-american revolutionary war era town where all the buildings are protected by Nazi-ass Historical socities! They are so vain about the image of this town that they asked my brother to shave his beard! True story! But what can I say, Its home.

church.gif

Church my parents got married in

396955754_voSQw-S.jpg

Old Castle where they used to hold KKK meetings back in the day!

pano-FoliageAndCows1cGibbetHillGrotonMa-23pix-Icon.jpg

A whole lot of nothing

imgres

Yup!

NoEffex

Seth's On A Boat.
Hey you're from LA too? this place sucks huh...
I'll go around on my bike later and take pics of gang members, graffiti, and bums that make LA so awesome.

I wouldn't go out on your bike if I were you, unless you were smart and brought a weapon with you. You live in LA or a suburb?

soha

I wouldn't go out on your bike if I were you, unless you were smart and brought a weapon with you. You live in LA or a suburb?
I live in a pretty ghetto area in south central. I ride my bike on the roads and not the sidewalk, so i doubt anyone is going to run into traffic to try to steal my bike :p. What area did you use to live in?

Davee

lolhax
I live in Scotland and about 17 miles out of my local town of Perth. Which kinda looks like this:

290030584_55ebedfdd9.jpg

Perth%20Scotland%2003.jpg

Now, just behind my house:
DSC00001.JPG

DSC00002.JPG

BTW, the vegetation is actually about 6ft everywhere in high summer...

NoEffex

Seth's On A Boat.
I live in a pretty ghetto area in south central. I ride my bike on the roads and not the sidewalk, so i doubt anyone is going to run into traffic to try to steal my bike :p. What area did you use to live in?

I lived in a suburb, La Mirada. I also lived in Whittier and Lakewood, but I went through the city a lot for my dad's work.

Riorio99

I live just outside of Chesterfield, Derbyshire, UK.
There's very little in terms of interesting things. There's a big old fashioned manor house in nearby Chatsworth, and there's the Crooked Spire, which is a church, with an, erm... crooked spire. Other tan that there just seems to be countryside.