• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Which Of Your Consoles Have You Hacked To Play Pirated Games On?

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Just made this because I was interested. I myself do not own 1 console that isn't hacked to play pirated games :p

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Because it might get hacked before this thread just dies.

twelve

I'm not dead
In the past 360, PSP, Wii, DS, PS2.

Currently only my Wii and PSP are able to play backups/ISOs. And only my Wii is used for backups, I've taken to buying PSP games.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
In the past 360, PSP, Wii, DS, PS2.

Currently only my Wii and PSP are able to play backups/ISOs. And only my Wii is used for backups, I've taken to buying PSP games.

Why have you stopped on so many of them?

Adiuvo

Currently the only things I have hacked are my DS and PSP. The DS I pirate games nearly exclusively for, the PSP I stopped. Most of them, like Twelve, I buy now. Since they're so cheap there really isn't a reason not to.

Bran

Yell
I use my PSP PS2 and DS a lot (not so much the DS lately) with ISO's and ROM's. I have the Wii hacked but I don't really play it anyway.

The last DS game I bought was Final Fantasy Tactics A2, the last PSP game I bought was MGPO, and the last PS2 game I ever bought was I believe Phantom Brave (But I sold my Disgaea 1 and 2 and I plan on rebuying them along with Makai Kingdom in the future so I have all the games in that series, along with the MGS collection just for the sake of owning them again)

Nero

Mmmm...cookies
Because it might get hacked before this thread just dies.

Heh, good point.

My brothers DS is hacked to play ROMS and such, my PSP is hacked to play ISO's My ps2 is hacked to play ISO's and Wii is also hacked to play ISO's lol.

If the ps3 is hacked then i would pirate games unless the game is worth buying like i do with the PSP.

Sullivan

Most PSP games are truly not worth buying!

Half the the ones I pirated, were crap.

Adiuvo

Most games on any system aren't worth buying. There are great games on any system, you can't just go pick and choose then expect it to be good.

twelve

I'm not dead
Why have you stopped on so many of them?
Because I enjoy games a lot more when I spend money on them. When I can download a game a day they lose any value to me.

Only reason I pirate Wii games is because the console has lost value to me. I need a reason to keep it so free games is it.

My PSP is still able to play ISOs because that's the only way to allow homebrew and custom themes to be used. I don't actually download any PSP games anymore.

eighty4

I don't get affected by this "I need to buy to feel how great the game is" notion. I like it either way.

CASHMON3Y

I have a modded PSP, Xbox and 360. I would mod my Wii, but since I never use it, theres no point. The only console I even use is my 360 though. My PSP has been bricked for years. and my original Xbox is useless. Even with XBMC. After I get my new TV ill just buy some DVI-HDMI cables and use that for media. Also seeing as I have absolutely no morals at all, I download every game I play. I could care less if its good or bad, I wont pay for it if i can get it for free.

CASHMON3Y

The best thing to hit planet Earth since the internet. Look for video online using the Aeon theme.