• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Which prince of persia version to buy?

BlackBurd

Original Gangstuh
Well i was wondering how great the grfx was in both because every youtube vid had suckish quality.

wich one is newer wich one is better

ive always been a fan of the series so does it coincide with the series.
i dont want it if its anything like the ds game with weird bobbleheads and wrong story lines and dumb gameplay(its not the best ds game)

LocutusEstBorg

Revelations (Warrior Within) is better IMO. Better story. Graphically they are both the same. There are new gameplay elements in Rival Swords (The Two Thrones) such as the Speedkill, Dark Prince, etc. but I feel Revelations is still better. They both lag on the PSP, so you'll need to set the clock speed to 333.

BlackBurd

Original Gangstuh
Revelations (Warrior Within) is better IMO. Better story. Graphically they are both the same. There are new gameplay elements in Rival Swords (The Two Thrones) such as the Speedkill, Dark Prince, etc. but I feel Revelations is still better. They both lag on the PSP, so you'll need to set the clock speed to 333.

thank you.

Ooh and do you know if there going to port the new cell shaded prince of persia game to the psp.

BlackBurd

Original Gangstuh
It's not "cell shaded"

[YT]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KftNHnMqHKQ&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KftNHnMqHKQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YT]

It looks cell shaded and others in comments complained about it being cell shaded and that it should be more like assasins creed.

but maybe im wrong =)

But from vids ive seen it seems just like god of war chains of olympus