• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

which song will you dedicate to me?

Gustavo Woltmann

Sometime we listen to the songs and then realise that ohh! I am going through the same thing. And sometime it is very important to dedicate your feelings through songs to your love. just want to see myself where i am standing?

Livekraft

Sometime we listen to the songs and then realise that ohh! I am going through the same thing. And sometime it is very important to dedicate your feelings through songs to your love. just want to see myself where i am standing?

"The start of something" by Voxtrot, Ramesh's lyrics feels like a souvenir from the first girl I loved with passion in the most sincere way, but she did not love me back, she just like me and was with me because she feared solitude.

Oh take me on back, take me on back, take me back to the place where I can feel your heart... is this just the end or just the start of something really beautiful... Wrapped up and disguised as something really, really ugly.