• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Why did you pick your username?

Roe

I picked roe-ur-boat because roe is my last name and people in school call me that. So why did everyone else pick theirs.:-E

MenaceInc

Staff Member
MenaceInc.....well,it stemmed from a joke between me and a mate that i should have my own company...i suggested Menace Inc since everyone knows me as Menace...haha...

although sometimes for games and other forums i would use Kiriyama or Shatori or a combination of Shatori Kiriyama......Shatori was a misspelling of Satoru that i took up for a username and Kiriyama is a character out of Battle Royale. :)

seann33uk

i picked mine because i am sean n in UK and well the number is because it wanted numbers in my original first username created.
Also haven't you made this once before?

iceman 47

ninja star
cause i love too take colded showers and im a fan of iceman and sub zero

Roe

i picked mine because i am sean n in UK and well the number is because it wanted numbers in my original first username created.
Also haven't you made this once before?
If you mean did i make one of these threads before. No I didn't

shadowforte

Mine is always sandman235 or shadowforte. Shadowforte is sort of after my fav megaman chacter forte/bass. And sandman is my real life nick name. Long story.

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...
Mine was, well, because my favorite food is cheese, and I'm fat, so people called me cheeseball anyway, and when I first made my email account it was in 1999, so i just put Cheezeball99, tada, it's grown into a way of life for me the past 8 years, all my names in video games are either Cheeze, Cheezey, or Cheezer, being male, female, or robot, respectively. My friends ask me "don't you ever get sick of that name?" and I just respond "do you ever get sick of your REAL name?" My real name being Cole, btw, which is annoying because people that just meet me call me colt, and it make me want to punch 'em. *shrug* There I go again, getting off track. But yea, I'm also known as ArngrimX or ArngrimX99, after the most badass char in VP, Arngrim, obviously.

Pariah

Well pariah means something along the lines of 'social outcast' which sort of fits me. I'm not like a mysanthropist or a hermit or anything, i just work well by myself and enjoy being alone with my thoughts. If Pariah is taken i use my extended username (pariahzeman) which joins both my character names from the MUD CastleArcanum :biggrin:

J

Junit

Well pariah means something along the lines of 'social outcast' which sort of fits me. I'm not like a mysanthropist or a hermit or anything, i just work well by myself and enjoy being alone with my thoughts. If Pariah is taken i use my extended username (pariahzeman) which joins both my character names from the MUD CastleArcanum :biggrin:

that's alot of thought put in , well done. Mine is a from a nickname when me and some friends were making fun of gunit

Darkchild

The Doctor
meh...

Long time ago in a distant land...err...wrong story xD

When I was twelve..ish I went with my brother to a gas station for him to buy some smokes (I don't smoke and I am proud of it). anyways while we were talking on the way there I mencioned his nickname (Beavis from the mtv's Beavis and butthead) and then he asked me "Do YOU have a nickname?" I said no, he then made one for me it was..."MADdog" I didn't like it cuz I'm a cat person so Off to MADcat...in the meanwhile bad things started to happen to me, really bad things that depressed me...one day a girl that I just knew talked to me and said : "You know...I see darkness in your eyes..." and I said to myself... "kewl.... :D" so I made um a nick name from that "Darkness" but it didn't sound good so I thought "what could I do to make it just right..." since I always act like a child better make it Darkchild.

And that's my story hope you liked reading it as much as I hated writing it XD

Roe

meh...

Long time ago in a distant land...err...wrong story xD

When I was twelve..ish I went with my brother to a gas station for him to buy some smokes (I don't smoke and I am proud of it). anyways while we were talking on the way there I mencioned his nickname (Beavis from the mtv's Beavis and butthead) and then he asked me "Do YOU have a nickname?" I said no, he then made one for me it was..."MADdog" I didn't like it cuz I'm a cat person so Off to MADcat...in the meanwhile bad things started to happen to me, really bad things that depressed me...one day a girl that I just knew talked to me and said : "You know...I see darkness in your eyes..." and I said to myself... "kewl.... :D" so I made um a nick name from that "Darkness" but it didn't sound good so I thought "what could I do to make it just right..." since I always act like a child better make it Darkchild.

And that's my story hope you liked reading it as much as I hated writing it XD
It must have been weird when someone told you you had darkness in your eyes. That would have freaked me out. lol

bwalker

mines easy, my first name starts with a b, my last name is walker and 36 is brian westbrooks number who is my favorite football player. Somtimes i use darknesslips cuase i... actually i have no idea why i used darknesslips. And sometimes i use handicapawareness becuase i have a handicapped brother who i like represent sometimes.