• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Why does it take forever for games to be added for PC platforms?

tyl0413

I played Need For Speed Heat for example on November 6th with Origin Access but it didn't show on my profile or the game at all in search, it did for PS4 and Xbox versions but not Origin for months. Now HyperScape came out today, if i search the console versions show up but not Uplay, if i sync my profile it doesn't work. Why does this happen?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Does the game have challenges on Uplay and can you view them through the Club Ubisoft website or app?

That would be the easiest way to rule out any issues. This can sometimes be an issue with the service itself, if the game is released but the achievement list isn't fully live yet. If the list is live, it will show on Ubisoft's site.

And I'm not sure what the issue with Origin was but none of the services work the same either so it wouldn't be related here even though both are PC games.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Ok thanks. I think it's normal for the site to not show the challenges if you don't own the game.

That shouldn’t prevent us from seeing them though so I am looking into it. They might have made some changes to the API recently.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
They added a new "XPlay" category (presumably for cross platform games) and it wasn't recognized by the scanner yet. I've added support for it now.

Think it's possible that games under this category won't have stacked challenges across platforms, so instead of multiple listings like a lot of older Uplay games have - there will only be one.