• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

why I am not ranked on leaderboard xbox?

Thread starter #1
I didn't do anything wrong and I don't have any mistake about my xbox account and it got some not ranked on me for now, but I just play my any xbox games achievements for getting 100% achievements and someone is reporting me for cheating and I did not cheating from that! Please put me ranked xbox leaderboard back.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
It looks like your account was flagged due to the game Deadfall Adventures

You can contact @JKpowned if you feel this ban was made in error.

Thread starter #4
It was a glitch and it got achievements itself and I am not unlocked that achievements before and some guy is trying to mod me some achievements and I got banned for that. It's true. So please please help me. How do I fix that remove achievements. Please!

Last edited:

JKpowned

Enforcer
Enforcer Team
It was a glitch and it got achievements itself and I am not unlocked that achievements before and some guy is trying to mod me some achievements and I got banned for that. It's true. So please please help me. How do I fix that remove achievements. Please!
Sorry, I don't know how to remove achievements on the xbox platform thats for you to find out. The achievements of Deadfall don't seem to glitch either otherwise that would've been reported before.
I've also seen that on 1/5/6/7/8 may 2018 a lot of achievements popped up on your account. You "finished" over 60 games.
So you'll have to delete almost all the achievements of your account in order to be added back to the leaderboards.

Last edited:
Thread starter #7
Ok thanks. I will find out how to fix it. If I can't fix it, can I have to call microsoft supporter for removing my achievements, is it going to work?

Last edited: