• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

why I am not ranked on leaderboard xbox?

• Thread starter Deleted member 87526
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 87526

I didn't do anything wrong and I don't have any mistake about my xbox account and it got some not ranked on me for now, but I just play my any xbox games achievements for getting 100% achievements and someone is reporting me for cheating and I did not cheating from that! Please put me ranked xbox leaderboard back.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
It looks like your account was flagged due to the game Deadfall Adventures

You can contact @JKpowned if you feel this ban was made in error.

D

Deleted member 87526

It was a glitch and it got achievements itself and I am not unlocked that achievements before and some guy is trying to mod me some achievements and I got banned for that. It's true. So please please help me. How do I fix that remove achievements. Please!

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 87526

Hey,

Some guy is modding me some achievements on me and I got banned. Do you know how I remove that achievements? I need to fix it and I need to remove that achievements. Please help me.

JKpowned

It was a glitch and it got achievements itself and I am not unlocked that achievements before and some guy is trying to mod me some achievements and I got banned for that. It's true. So please please help me. How do I fix that remove achievements. Please!

Sorry, I don't know how to remove achievements on the xbox platform thats for you to find out. The achievements of Deadfall don't seem to glitch either otherwise that would've been reported before.
I've also seen that on 1/5/6/7/8 may 2018 a lot of achievements popped up on your account. You "finished" over 60 games.
So you'll have to delete almost all the achievements of your account in order to be added back to the leaderboards.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 87526

Ok thanks. I will find out how to fix it. If I can't fix it, can I have to call microsoft supporter for removing my achievements, is it going to work?

D

Deleted member 87526

Sorry, I don't know how to remove achievements on the xbox platform thats for you to find out. The achievements of Deadfall don't seem to glitch either otherwise that would've been reported before.
I've also seen that on 1/5/6/7/8 may 2018 a lot of achievements popped up on your account. You "finished" over 60 games.
So you'll have to delete almost all the achievements of your account in order to be added back to the leaderboards.

So I called xbox support last week ago and it says I need to go cloud save on xbox 360 to xbox one all my games and I looked on xbox one. It was still there and it doesn't work at all. So what should I suppose to do now? Please

D

Deleted member 87526

!

JKpowned

Apparently you can't delete achievements from your Xbox account or at least thats what everyone says on the internet (I only did a quick search).
The only thing you can do is make a new Xbox profile/account so you can start over again at least thats what I read.

D

Deleted member 87526

Apparently you can't delete achievements from your Xbox account or at least thats what everyone says on the internet (I only did a quick search).
The only thing you can do is make a new Xbox profile/account so you can start over again at least thats what I read.
Nah I don't want to make new profile and start over again and get leaderboard for that. Anyway I'm going to buy ps4 soon when I'm on psn leaderboard on exophase. So nevermind and I don't care about xbox leaderboard and I am not going to play xbox soon. So I'm going to moved on ps4 or play any consoles and pc.

D

Deleted member 87526

What if I got high gamerscore on the future. Do I able to put on the xbox leaderboard or what?

JKpowned

What if I got high gamerscore on the future. Do I able to put on the xbox leaderboard or what?

The only way to get back on the leaderboards is if the cheated achievements are removed off the account otherwise its unfair for the players who do receive the achievements in a legitimate way

D

Deleted member 87526

The only way to get back on the leaderboards is if the cheated achievements are removed off the account otherwise its unfair for the players who do receive the achievements in a legitimate way
Nevermind then. So I won't play xbox soon and I don't mind any xbox leaderboards. So there is nothing to ask about it right now.