• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Why the site is dead?

Status
Not open for further replies.

eighty4

The tl;dr was for people like you, who are lazy and didn't read the post. Hence the too long; didn't read part.

The only way for this to end is to have an open discussion with important active members. Not small time people who are never here but apparently know all about the site.

larryr

First cup of MfM
to me, this is a dead site
404.png

as long as people are posting (decent posts, like you said) then the site is not dead. most of the the posts in this topic have been decent, thought out posts and that means that people who think about what they say do come here. and that means the site is most certainly not dead. I know that I am new here and I hadn't heard of this site until a friend showed it to me, and the site may have been much more active in the past but, I believe my point remains nonetheless.

now I agree on your suggestions. I will try to post more active and meaningful posts, but, mind you, I can only post so much before it becomes crap.

RoBz

sucker
Suggestion 1: Have an idiot filter? If you want people more smart, then go change the education system. I don't really see what your point is here to make a better community.
Please be a troll please be a troll please be a troll.

twelve

I'm not dead
It's been an issue discussed on IRC for awhile now.
There's the problem. A lot of discussion takes place on IRC and little on the forums. It makes the forums look dead.

Sure not everything on IRC is appropriate for the forums, but some of it could lead to threads.

Greyone

Funny Little Green Ghouls
There's the problem. A lot of discussion takes place on IRC and little on the forums. It makes the forums look dead.

Sure not everything on IRC is appropriate for the forums, but some of it could lead to threads.

no.
no no no no no

its all just chat , the only thing on irc that would be suitable for a thread would be the rare debates that happen, and this community is not mature enough for those. Also, you aren't even on irc enough to make a statement like that. You've been on what...2 times in the last couple months.

twelve

I'm not dead
no.
no no no no no

its all just chat , the only thing on irc that would be suitable for a thread would be the rare debates that happen, and this community is not mature enough for those. Also, you aren't even on irc enough to make a statement like that. You've been on what...2 times in the last couple months.
Because it's so difficult to use a different name on IRC?

Anyway this threads gone on long enough. If you think the site is so dead feel free to do something about it like eldiablov and Kezra.

Status
Not open for further replies.