• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Wich games have you beaten the most?

chunji

Which games have you beaten the most? Like played all the way through?
My #1 is definitely Ocarina of Time. I can't give you an exact number, but I'm pretty sure it's more than 12.... since it came out in the 90s haha.
I beat Persona 3 Portable at least 3 times through, which is something considering it's a 100+ hour game... um... I think I've played Bioshock Infinite all the way through 5 or 6 times? Probably the same amount for Silent Hill: Shattered Memories.

DarkPhoenix

1, Mortal kombat 9- online kept me occupied for years until they removed it for the vita.
2, Injustice. Finished campaign in a few hours of getting it. Online still has me playing everyday for a year lol.
3, All Assassin Creed games. Will play these for days at a time. Often doing all nighters.

SihayatheFremen

Chanpions of Norrath, Champions Return to Arms and Gauntlet Dark Legacy. I can't even begin to tell you how many times I.played those. First alone, then with my ex, then with my kids. Actually, a few months ago I was playing through them again with my daughter for old times sake.
After those I'd say the first Borderlands. I put about 500 hours into that game.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Pokemon Red/Blue ranks top for me - must have played through it at least 10 times. Then Zelda: A Link to the Past and Chrono Trigger, 5 or 6 times for those. I've also replayed the entire Half Life series 3 times. I plan on doing it again assuming HL3 gets released :p

Survival Horror

If I am telling u that I used to beat Resident Evil 2 6 times a day to unlock Tofu while after years realized that i had a version that couldnt...Survival Horror games like Silent HIll and Resident Evil especially Silent Hill 1,2,3,4 and 3 first Resi including Remake and Zero each one of them average 50 times.Most hours until today spent on Last Of Us 59 days,19 hours until today x 24 hours =1435 hours
IMAG0089.jpg

Survival Horror

1, Mortal kombat 9- online kept me occupied for years until they removed it for the vita.
2, Injustice. Finished campaign in a few hours of getting it. Online still has me playing everyday for a year lol.
3, All Assassin Creed games. Will play these for days at a time. Often doing all nighters.
I want to beat you in Mortal Kombat 9 again and again hehe :D

Gamer Steve

For me it would probably be a tie between chrono cross & final fantasy 7 which was about five times.....oh wait I lied I beat fable the first one like eight times lol

Dosto28

The first Deus Ex, so many times trying to beat it on differents ways
The classic Doom games, i cant remember how many times i beat them, lets alone playing with mods and community fan made wads. Hell i even created a few ones back in the day.
F.E.A.R and its expansions packs. beat it like 10 times in a row. playing it on 2005 was mind blowing
Demon's souls, i beat it until NG+4, fantastic game. for some reason i like it more than Dark souls and 2

J

JSoup

Most modern games I play until 100% or I'm sick of it and never again.
Older games, however, are another story.
I've played through Mario RPG at least 20 or so times, and several more times for the original Harvest Moon.
Sonic 2 is probably the highest replay count on the list.
Due to time constraints when I was a kid, I got good enough to beat Sonic 2 in 15 almost every time.

BrakoV25

Before achievements were around it was probably either Grand Theft Auto 3 or Resident Evil 4. I think I got to the point on Resi 4 where it became second nature to complete the game on a daily basis.
Since the achievement/trophy system has been out...

Mass Effect - 17 times finished
Mass Effect 2 - 23 times finished
BioShock - 6 times finished
Darksiders - 5 times finished
Dragon Age: Origins - 9 times finished
Bully - 5 times finished
Fable 2 - 4 times finished

Everything else has been about 2-3 times finished.

Darkchild

The Doctor
Sonic 1 for Master System is a guilty pleasure

Others include:

Fallout 3, Skyrim, Grandia II, LoZ OoA/OoS, UT2K4

Tanner0259

When I was an achievement freak on the Xbox 360 I had about 17 accounts on my system all with 100% completion on Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare plus I did all my friends accounts as-well as they could never do the mile high club achievement so mine would most likely be that game. I just love the campaign. Just writing this has made me what to play it again of I go.