• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Widescreen exophase ?

J

Junit

alright , pretty much I'm asking for a widescreen exophase :( I hate looking at those black sidings :(

Attachments

• 111.jpg
    111.jpg
    186.3 KB · Views: 120

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...
yeah =) I use that at school too xD (IE Crashes a lot >.>)

IE FTL.

About the widescreen, it's a good idea, but to people who don't have a widescreen monitor (such as me) it may run off of the sides... Which means I'd have to scroll side to side.:sad:

Acerthief

IE FTL.

About the widescreen, it's a good idea, but to people who don't have a widescreen monitor (such as me) it may run off of the sides... Which means I'd have to scroll side to side.:sad:

I do know a few site they have settings to change the web page size compatible for either 4:3 or 16: 9/16:10. (Yahoo! had that before, but like msn they went to widescreen :()

Maybe x3 can adapt that too.
Rrrright x3? XD

rabbit

Awesome
There's like...4 lines of Javascript that can detect a user's resolution and accordingly scale the entire page...

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
well its easy to suit all resolutions, this can be accomplished just by changing the width to auto.

but it wouldn't look right, as the main header graphic is a set size so there would be bars on each side of the image. this would look worse than the black bars I think.

rabbit

Awesome
The point is to copy the skin and make necessary adjustments (a rerender of the header graphic with more stuff to accommodate wider screens), and then use the javascript to set the skin.

J

Junit

maybe , have 2 exophases , widescreen and this type xD and you can choose in the control panel or something ..

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
well maybe a volunteer can make a header graphics for widescreen?
then if you have 3:4 it will show this one
and for wide screen it will show the other one. :D

True, well if someone would like to create a banner they are more than welcome. Right now though, I would like to get the download system up. It's just taking longer than I expected.

J

Junit

Hey I made a banner xD I know there not the best >_<

Attachments

• exophasebanner.jpg
    exophasebanner.jpg
    160.4 KB · Views: 86
  • top11.jpg
    top11.jpg
    142.8 KB · Views: 75

XsavioR

Hey x3, i think i disagree,

The Banner wouldnt look bad. I can work on editing your current banner with some "wings" that are shown on the larger res. But i dont think it would look horrible if the banner got bars on high res.