• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Windows 7 RTM

Sliderkk

Why wouldn't it support Crysis? Is that true? Then I'm not gettin' it.

explosions

Yeah, I have that same source, he's a great guy that gets me everything you could imagine. The "internet" is a cool guy and doesn't afraid of anything.

So what do you guys think about Internet? I think eh's a pretty cool guy and eh doesnt afraid of anything.

Sliderkk

Damn, if only it supported crysis :/

SUP NOW HIRATAI.

OMFG YOU LIAR, Apparently you can play Crysis on Windows 7 without a GPU.

I joke about you being a liar, but you scared me.

Sliderkk

Oh, sorry. I failed there I admit it.

But eighty4 must really be a nutjob to use Mac OS, there's nothing better than Windows I say.

explosions

Oh, sorry. I failed there I admit it.

But eighty4 must really be a nutjob to use Mac OS, there's nothing better than Windows I say.

And you're a "proficient hardware engineer"? OS X is pretty cool, imo. Supports way more hardware on a basic level than Windows. Well, the highest version of Windows this comp can run. lol. Windows 7 does look pretty darn cool though.

Sliderkk

And you're a "proficient hardware engineer"? OS X is pretty cool, imo. Supports way more hardware on a basic level than Windows. Well, the highest version of Windows this comp can run. lol. Windows 7 does look pretty darn cool though.

Wow you certainly failed to see the sarcasm in "proficient hardware engineer" despite me totally screaming it out and making it more obvious than <insert something that's very obvious>

OSX is pretty cool but you can do pretty much everything on Windows and more like...

crysis8.jpg

Sliderkk

Tsk. It's against the rules to post the link in here anyway, AFAIK.

If it's from Microsoft then its not piracy...

EDIT: Like I mean that its on Microsoft.com, I don't mean that any software by Microsoft in exempt from copyright laws.

Sliderkk

I was in the middle of doing so before you even asked...