• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Windows 8 Consumer Preview

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
I have to format my computer so I'll bite the bullet and try this one out. Hell, if I feel inclined to do it I may write a review on it (leaving all my bias behind, mind you.)

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Just found out something quite stupid. Having changed all my passwords to unique 20 character passwords after that exploit here, I found I could only log in with my old password. After some googling I found Windows 8 has a 16 character password limit. Not only that, but if your password is longer you only have to enter the first 16 characters...

MenaceInc

Staff Member
Just found out something quite stupid. Having changed all my passwords to unique 20 character passwords after that exploit here, I found I could only log in with my old password. After some googling I found Windows 8 has a 16 character password limit. Not only that, but if your password is longer you only have to enter the first 16 characters...

Quite a few websites/applications have limits like that. It's annoying. BTW, check out what Ctrl+Alt+A does :p