• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

[WIP] GUI Flasher

Alex

Right so heres my new project, it doesnt flash yet, im just building the skeleton. I need testers aswell cause im not to sure if will work on slims because its built for the 1.50 kernal.
Installation is easy, just copy and paste into game and i'll update in time if i dont get bored of it. please leave feedback and comments and ideas, especially with name ideas.

currently only tested on a 5.00m33-4 PSP 100X.

Current source will only be sent to people i know, once this starts flashing the source will become closed, theres no screen shots but i'll put up the pics. ENJOY

Attachments

• GUI Flasher.zip
    986.9 KB · Views: 97
  • default.png
    default.png
    143.5 KB · Views: 69
  • Dumpers.jpg
    Dumpers.jpg
    150 KB · Views: 87
  • ffs.jpg
    ffs.jpg
    150 KB · Views: 81
  • Credits.jpg
    Credits.jpg
    150 KB · Views: 73

angelsniper45

good job! cant wait to see the full flasher :D

you should consider building for newer firmwares though, IMO

Alex

thanks, every attempt i made at making this into the 3XX or 5XX kernals like i usually do. The actual flasher will be soon, thanks to U3-Robot helping me with the flasher. My usual flasher doesnt flash encyrpted files.
i usually add BUILD_PRX=1 and psp firmware version 500, it compiled but crashed upon boot.
@ U3-Robot, when the flasher has been added, i will send you the source and you can work your magic. Its in C though. :)

Alex

you know what i mean!
well i've hit a stumpt, im gonna send you the src and maybe you can help aswell. Check your inbox