• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

[WIP] Zombie Game for Neoflash

A_Nub

Developer
Well I have today to finish this ;). It may not be production quality for Neoflash, but hey I'm trying, im only about 12 hours into this, And I made all the GFX myself aswell. Comments and suggestions.

Gameplay, kill the on coming zombie like enemies, DONT GET MAULED.

Lots to still add, mainly enemies xD.

wohoo11.bmp

wohoo12.bmp

Gallery

Cryox

Bro.
[strike]404 Not found error on the first two links. Gallery works.[/strike] works now

This looks interesting, I'll give it a shot when you release a public version.

spitfireuk

FRAGSTATIC!!
looks like a cracker of a gem

i'm sure this is gonna be played when u release it :p unlike most homebrew on my psp nowadays

A_Nub

Developer
New Field of view, should make you feel less confined.

wohoo15.bmp

---------- Post added at 04:30 PM EST ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 PM EST ----------

NOW WITH GUNZ!

wohoo16.bmp

---------- Post added at 06:29 PM EST ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 PM EST ----------

wohoo20.bmp

wohoo21.bmp

A_Nub

Developer
GodsSins, that would be lovely, however I would like yo know your style first ;), have any previous work? I am going for a certain style. :)

A_Nub

Developer
not anymore :)

agentnnc. Its on the psp. Thats what.

---------- Post added at 03:29 PM EST ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 PM EST ----------

the ZOMBIES ARE COMING!
wohoo23.bmp

ZOMBIE FROG HEADS!

Wheres

Is there a lay out for the character and what program do you use to make the modeling? I might help a little with the character.

Arvis

Tried yesterday, pretty cool, I actually like it's style. What do you need artist for, 3D modelling, texturing?

A_Nub

Developer
Mainly a texture artist, so basically 2D. I am planning on redoing the whole game with a consistent style. And a proper coding, rather than a quick slop together for a compo. But a 3D modeler would be nice as well so I can focus on more gameplay features.