• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

wisigami - Steam

Status
Not open for further replies.

WISiGAMI

Hello mods, I've been cheating in the past and certainly broke a couple rules - thanks for helping me appeal!

Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/wisigami/
Exophase: https://www.exophase.com/steam/user/wisigami/

Here is the list of cheated games:

Using SAM - Including games that I'm not sure.
No particular reason for most of the games, I was discovered SAM and keeps using it back in 2019 and/or 2020.
Some because there's an unobtainable achievements.
• 8-Bit Bayonetta
• aMAZE Classic
• aMAZE Double
• aMAZE Gears
• aMAZE Dark Times
• Bloody Walls
• Brawlhalla
• Call of Bitcoin
• Carpe Diem
• Helltaker
• HRDINA
• HUNTER BRICK BALL
• LEGO® The Lord of the Rings™
• Skullgirls

Using someone else save data
• Clicker Heroes
• Tempest
• Time Clickers

Changing date to boost progress
• Crush Crush

Modifying save data
• Borderlands 2

'Clicker Heroes' and 'Crush Crush' achievements re-popped but I've reset the save data and everything is cleared, 'Tempest' data also have been erased.
For 'aMAZE' series, I used SAM to relock them because back then I didn't knew about SAR, 100Pals and the rules.

I copied this from 100Pals appeal page with some edit, I was waiting for months and finally got the chance to do this 😁
If there's anything weird, let me know!

YouGotHitByGunner

Enforcer
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Hey there, thank you for creating an appeal, I'll be the one assisting you with it! Please give me at least 1-2 days to look into it. Just came back from holiday with my family and today's been a long day for me (~6 hours on the road).

YouGotHitByGunner

Enforcer
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Hey there, sorry it took such a long time to get back to you. You've written Brawlhalla in your list, I'm assuming you've re-locked 3 achievements from it?
Have you opened all of the games mentioned to see if any achievements re-unlock on launch?

WISiGAMI

Hey there, sorry it took such a long time to get back to you. You've written Brawlhalla in your list, I'm assuming you've re-locked 3 achievements from it?
Have you opened all of the games mentioned to see if any achievements re-unlock on launch?
It's alright.
It was more than 3 for Brawlhalla, but I've got some of them normally by playing it.
Yes, I've check them and none reunlock except those I've mentioned.

YouGotHitByGunner

Enforcer
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Had a deep look at your profile and I noticed some games that look a bit weird. Mouse (Sneaking), normally this game unlocks an achievement every 2 seconds, you have several clusters with duplicate timestamps. Life is Strange, Friday the 13th: Killer Puzzle, Mark of the Ninja, Grim Dawn, Mind Spheres, SAMOLIOTIK, Metal Tales: Fury of the Guitar Gods, Brütal Legend - clusters with duplicate timestamps.
Do you happen to remember what happened with them? Do you often play offline?

WISiGAMI

Very often back then, because mostly I play single player games.
I don't remember anything about Mouse (Sneaking) though, I'm sure that in 2018 I don't know anything about cheating achievements either,
but I can re-lock this game if you'd like.

YouGotHitByGunner

Enforcer
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
No need, playing offline is perfectly fine. Just making sure you haven't forgotten any cheated games. Well, everything else looks good on your profile, I'll go ahead and re-add your profile on the leaderboard. Thanks for your patience and happy hunting!

Status
Not open for further replies.