• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Would anyone be interested in a Discord server?

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
^title.

Back in the day this site used to have the IRC channel (which is maybe still there?) but for most people - lazy bums like me included - IRC is way too much of a hassle.

With Discord picking up steam, I think it would be a good time for someone to create a channel for users from here... if there are still even enough of us.

I haven't been on for years, but I intend to be around now for as long as I can so... I'm back, I guess.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Sounds good to me :) I can add a link to it on the main page.

Welcome back!

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Sounds good to me :) I can add a link to it on the main page.

Welcome back!

Hey-ho x3 and thanks :) I'll get around doing it today then. The Steam group is pretty much dead it seems, I was on the chat all day - even changed my nick back - but no one showed up.

(I also shamelessly copied your PC specs thingy from your sig. It looked cool considering how big the gamecard is :D)

edit: I added you on Steam so we can discuss some points, everything should be ready. I did it this morning (my time).

Last edited:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Added now :) I also added a link to the Steam group page, was kind of buried in the footer before so hopefully more folks will see it now!

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Added now :) I also added a link to the Steam group page, was kind of buried in the footer before so hopefully more folks will see it now!

Yup, I just saw it! They're pretty visible now, let's hope people jump on board :D

NocturnalNL

I can't believe I never seen the group before lol.
edit 2: nevermind, I saw you added buttons ;). good work :D

Last edited: