• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

WoW Achievements on Exophase I don't have on Battle.net

NocturnalNL

I have linked my Battle.net account successfully, but I haven't played WoW in like forever, still every now and then new achievements pop up while I haven't been near the game.
Most achievements are Batle for Azeroth ones it seems, an expansion I do not own.
I re-authenticated and unlinked and linked it again to see if it fixes it.

I also checked my characters on battle.net, but none have progressed further than 110, nor do they have new achievements.

Last edited:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Showing 1755 achievements now with a last earned date of August 2018, does that look right?

It seems a few of the characters listed under your account had since been deleted and the names got registered by someone else later on. I made a change so that re-authenticating your account it now removes then re-adds all character data.

Annoying that Blizzard does not provide a way of checking to see if a character is still linked to a certain Battletag, can only determine that during the authentication process, but I guess it's for privacy reasons so makes sense.

NocturnalNL

August 2018 sounds about right yes. Thanks for your rapid tweaks, I thought it must've been something like that ;)