• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Writing a script to send email

CASHMON3Y

Since I'm such a cheap ass, I am devising my own way of sending and receiving email without paying for verizon's pesky data plan. Since I have unlimited texting, and you can just email yourself a text by sending whatever to "10digitphonenumber@vtext.com" I set up forwarding on a gmail account. But what I want to do is be able to send emails back to that account. Because sending emails is free, and just counts as texts. So what I want to do is have some email program like outlook or something get my email, and if say the subject line has the text "sendto:blahblah@gmail.com" it would just send the email to that one, using my gmail. I dont think the idea behind it is too complicated, its just that I need some type of email client that can do some type of scripting or whatever you would call that. So does anyone know of any email clients or anything that could do that?

CASHMON3Y

Or just have the email forwarding retain the original address as the sender. So that instead of it showing gmail or w/e as the address when i forward it, it should show the person who originally sent it to my gmail.