• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Wrong backgrounds.

ArkadiyZhukov

Hello! I noticed in two games the background doesn't match the games. This is Jelly Defense (background from the Jelly Band), Dream Machine - The Game (background from nowhere). And yet - Hexio (background without any information). I sent you the correct backgrounds, but you haven't posted them. I can send them again. Please correct. Thanks a lot in advance and have a nice day!

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    1 MB · Views: 13
  • 2.png
    2.png
    949.7 KB · Views: 14
  • 3.png
    3.png
    264.6 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

CaptainScarLeg

Staff member
Game Info Editor
Hello! I noticed in two games the background doesn't match the games. This is Jelly Defense (background from the Jelly Band), Dream Machine - The Game (background from nowhere). And yet - Hexio (background without any information). I sent you the correct backgrounds, but you haven't posted them. I can send them again. Please correct. Thanks a lot in advance and have a nice day!
If you attach or link to the correct images I can take care of that, thanks.