• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

WTF do eXo members look like?

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Gutya said:
Holy shit did FrozenIpaq just jump out of that fucking box and smash that guy's board?!

Yeah, it was fun :) I must say, the guy taking the pictures got a very good picture / captured it well

Slasher

Suck It
n1644540030208209091wy1.jpg

sexy back

n5849119862224766371vm7.jpg

team-duck 4 lyfe

Serideth

FrozenIpaq said:
Fail, Tenchitsu was right, it's Tae Kwon Do. However what I was doing there is pretty universal among all arts
Yeah that's why I wasn't too sure, thought it could of been Habkido.

Colm

I used to do a bit of taekwondo in the past, but yeah, jumping\flying "side kicks" are common in all martial arts...

JEMdev

you can find my pics if you care

i would snatch links but i'm b& fro qj

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Abe Froeman said:
Is that Morpheus and Neo from the first Matrix?

Would've been cool if it was. It's me in the air, and an instructor holding the board. I'm part of UConn's Tae Kwon Do club which teaches students the "art" of Tae Kwon Do and that was our first day of class - everyone got to break a board with their choice of technique.

Never looked at the picture with Morpheus and Neo in mind but that kind of fits (I would be honored to be called Neo by my peers lol)

Slasher

Suck It
dsc00736cz0.jpg

perspective #2 lol

Here's another one from that same day as the transformer mask. This was at Niagara Falls
n1644540030208555803sd4.jpg

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
Is that your girl there with you? Nice catch.

Slasher

Suck It
NeilR said:
Is that your girl there with you? Nice catch.
yessir :)
football said:
Slasher, what town/ city do you live in? Is it close to the falls?
Burlington area originally. But I guess right now yeah I'm living in St Catharines at University which is right beside Niagara Falls pretty much. I can take a bus there in 10 mins.

football

Oh cool, i know exactly where you're talking about. Im living in Hamilton at the moment and on Halloween weekend ill be driving through St. Catherines to go visit some friends in Welland and Portcolborne.

got to keep this on topic lol

Drunk at the bar:

pa.jpg