• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

WTF do eXo members look like?

madsoul

Speaking of glasses. Had to get a pair now. Started to see really shitty. I dont know how I feel about this... Do I look more like an asshole then usual?

img1268ro.jpg

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Your photoshop skills are as lame as your personality and sense of humor.

I photoshoped out my friend whom I did not want to put up, and he was rubbing my belly...

It was easier than removing him from the picture

Non-shopped:
c9178a88097dc4a67808daeed87fd670661b3a52.jpg

Josey Wales

Evil Poptart
I photoshoped out my friend whom I did not want to put up, and he was rubbing my belly...

It was easier than removing him from the picture

Non-shopped:
c9178a88097dc4a67808daeed87fd670661b3a52.jpg

So youre ashamed to show a picture of a man rubbing your belly, but not ashamed to take the picture?

Are you a homophobe? Do you have something against gays? You know, I knew plenty of gay men who died on the battlefield fighting for your freedom - the least you could do is show a bit of respect by not being such a hateful person

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
So youre ashamed to show a picture of a man rubbing your belly, but not ashamed to take the picture?

Are you a homophobe? Do you have something against gays? You know, I knew plenty of gay men who died on the battlefield fighting for your freedom - the least you could do is show a bit of respect by not being such a hateful person

No, I didn't want to upload a picture of him without his consent that's all - also the second picture was on my other roomates phone and wasn't uploaded until later tonight

I also wanted a picture of just me in the suit as well - my facebook has the original picture which I had up with no shame

Josey Wales

Evil Poptart
No, I didn't want to upload a picture of him without his consent that's all - also the second picture was on my other roomates phone and wasn't uploaded until later tonight

I also wanted a picture of just me in the suit as well - my facebook has the original picture which I had up with no shame

So basically you think all gays dont like their picture on the internet? What kind of person are you to judge and stereotype an entire people like that?

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Out of curiosity, does any regret ever creep into your mind about stretching out your ear lobes? No offense intended, but I just wanted to always ask someone that as they start to get older and out in the working force.

Joey

Out of curiosity, does any regret ever creep into your mind about stretching out your ear lobes? No offense intended, but I just wanted to always ask someone that as they start to get older and out in the working force.
I can say that's the reason I never allowed my self to go past anything gauged 8 or higher. Mine still close after a couple weeks if I take them out.

I don't know how you couldn't feel regret. 99% of customer service jobs wont even let males wear earrings, let alone anything with a high gauge like that. Even when I had regular studs, I never had a job that didn't make me take them out.