• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

WTF do eXo members look like?

Sir_Axxewraith

cant fux widdit
The ears you see there are at a 22mm, at their biggest they were 32mm. I have regrets in the sense that I did it to be individual and to stand out, and now every other person has them and I look like everyone else, so in that sense I feel great regret. My current size is 18mm and still shrinking! I have had about 4 jobs over the past year that require me to come into contact with customers on a daily basis and not once has it hindered me from getting a job. If anything it makes an interesting starting point for a conversation.

I don't know if everyone gets asked about it, or because mine are larger than anyone in the local area or just because i look more approachable than the rest of the people that sport them haha.

In short, I don't regret doing it all in all as it's been a fun experience and it hasn't restricted me in any way :}

G

gzuzfrk

What does EXO mean?

Please pardon my ignorance, but what does EXO mean??? :huh:

Serideth

Few new pics:

Me with some of the players on our football team ( Sun was in my eyes):

6WCD2.jpg

Myself and a friend looking after our friends baby:

U4XNy.jpg

MenaceInc

Staff Member
My photo ID for Uni

304546_10150832873030451_516875450_21235582_1627229940_n.jpg

Me with one of the street performers along the Thames.

307518_10150833332020451_516875450_21238456_530907951_n.jpg

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
Too cute. They grow up fast don't they Abe.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
It's insane how fast they do, but it's a fun ride watching her experience new things. Just small things like going to the zoo or aquarium are awesome. Watching her reaction to seeing like a tiger or shark for the first time is the best.

Slasher

Suck It
Not long after Ava was born. 11:24pm, May 15th 2013, 7lbs13oz

Most incredible moment of my life, by far.

k7Wemvg.jpg

4 days old
QQdAd0I.jpg

Slasher

Suck It
Thanks guys. That's awesome Abe lol - my girlfriend especially loves the name, and so did I.

I could share pictures of her all day.

bN4wtIF.jpg

She's my world, I'm looking forward to growing with her.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
It's really the best dude. I'll tell you what is 100% accurate is the phrase "Daddy's little girl." She prefers hanging with me and she has me wrapped around her finger.

Seth

MD Party Room
How old are you Matt?

Slasher

Suck It
How old are you Matt?

I'm pretty sure you have me on FB, Seth

Anyways, I'm 23 now. I think the first time I went to QJ I was about 15 or 16. Hard to believe how long ago that was.
We've all grown up, but I'm pretty sure for many of us gaming is still up there on our priorities :)