• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

wudddddddddddduppppppp

HeYimDaN

Hey fellas, how's it goin' witcha. JKing invited me to the forum he said you guys were looking for moderators so I guess i'd pop in and say hi or somethin'. But yea, you want to know a little about me? Alright, well I pwn total nubs and shit. I was a beta tester and I got fired after the first day because I screamed. " Take the pony to the next station, brush her hair.. ok.. your pony died cause it wasn't pretty enough - ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! " If you don't know where that's from, your surely a total nub fer real. Haha but chea, peace.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
lol, welcome ;)

iceman 47

ninja star
Hey fellas, how's it goin' witcha. JKing invited me to the forum he said you guys were looking for moderators so I guess i'd pop in and say hi or somethin'. But yea, you want to know a little about me? Alright, well I pwn total nubs and shit. I was a beta tester and I got fired after the first day because I screamed. " Take the pony to the next station, brush her hair.. ok.. your pony died cause it wasn't pretty enough - ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! " If you don't know where that's from, your surely a total nub fer real. Haha but chea, peace.
wazzz up boi welcome to the empire werez you from