• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

WWDC 2009 June 8-12 in San Francisco

Seth

MD Party Room
Apple announces WWDC 2009 dates; iPhone, Snow Leopard countdowns begin
by Nilay Patel, posted Mar 26th 2009 at 2:06PM

Here we go: Apple's just announced that its Worldwide Developers Conference will take place June 8-12 in San Francisco. If you'll recall, last year's WWDC was where a little gadget called the iPhone 3G made its appearance, and we'd say chances are good we'll see new hardware this year as well -- especially since there'd be no bigger way for Steve Jobs to make his planned June return to the company. Also on the list of expected attendees? Snow Leopard, possibly with a revised interface. It should be a big one -- you know we'll be digging for all the info we can get in the leadup, so keep it locked.

Update: Jobs said he'd be out until the "end of June," of course. Still, we've got a feeling he'd want to be involved in any iPhone hardware announcements. We'll see!
Apple announces WWDC 2009 dates; iPhone, Snow Leopard countdowns begin

Not much to say aside from big things are going to happen.

spike021

iPhone Developer (prev. PSP Dev)
I wanted to go in general, but it's way too expensive for a peon like me to afford. Even the students' price :closedeyes:

Aside from what you're looking forward to, it would've been nice to sit in on some of those lectures on developing for both Mac and iPhone... Boy do I wish I could go :cry: