• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

WWDC keynote live today

Seth

MD Party Room
Well the Keynote goes live today.

What expected

The Iphone 4G
A Ipod Touch with the A4 CPU
A $99 Apple Tv the size of the Iphone.
Mac Mini with a Core i5/i7 with HDMI
Safari 5

Cant wait starts in 40 mins on my end of the world.

Seth

MD Party Room
A link would be nice

Really you cant go on any blog atm without some huge ass banner to the Apple event.

Anyway so far netflix on the iphone/itouch sweet :)

Seth

MD Party Room

MenaceInc

Staff Member
oooh, now this looks like a good upgrade from my 3g. The camera can record 720p video at 30fps? awesome :D Wonder how well normal photos will look though. Really like the design of it as well. Only up to 32GB though? D:

Seth

MD Party Room
WTF why is there no ipod touch upgrade :(..

Seth

MD Party Room
- Imovie and Netflix on iphone
- The display blows EVERY other display out of the water. 326 PPI is unprecedented and insane. And it's IPS.
- 720p 30fps HD recording. 30fps!
- Video chat + swap between front and back cameras
- Gyroscope will not only aid gaming experience, but bring augmented reality apps to a new level
- Noise cancellation
- 802.11n WiFi
- Antenna casing that should get rid of some dropped call problems

PR0fessor Burnt

- Imovie and Netflix on iphone
- The display blows EVERY other display out of the water. 326 PPI is unprecedented and insane. And it's IPS.
- 720p 30fps HD recording. 30fps!
- Video chat + swap between front and back cameras
- Gyroscope will not only aid gaming experience, but bring augmented reality apps to a new level
- Noise cancellation
- 802.11n WiFi
- Antenna casing that should get rid of some dropped call problems

i want one :D

Robby

Los Doyers!
Netflix on the iphone would have been awesome before AT&T killed unlimited data.

Yup, it would have been sweet. But now its appeal has died down alot.

The new iPhone does look nice, but still not impressing me for whatever reason. I don't know what its missing..

!Kernel Panic!

OUTL4W 4Lyfe
my 3G plan was up in march. will i still need to pay the 199 price for the upgrade for 16gb? and I will still retain the unlimited plan correct? 2gb limit on new plan :scared: holy shit that's what....2-3 netflix movies if that.

Moose

Meta Moose
I'll be looking to get myself an iPhone 4G when my current contract ends... looks like a great phone and a proper improvement on the last iPhone models.

Sousanator

Shockingly Delicious
21aa2j5.jpg

Pretty much what I expected after the Gizmodo leak except it having wireless N (funny how a hardware feature that should be in all new wireless devices surprised me). With that said, still planing on upgrading to it from my 3G once the release date is announced for Canada