• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

[XBOX] Add Offline Achievements Date [360]

DriagonV

While in the achievements section on an Xbox profile it shows a date in the 1700s for offline-earned trophies for the 360, in the activity feed it actually shows the date that the trophies were earned, could this somehow be implemented? as in instead of showing "Earned offline" exophase would show the date that is in the activity feed

DriagonV

I just synced my mainly offline 360 up to update my achievements, and on my activity feed it shows recent achievements as "15 hours ago" etc. meaning that there is a timestamp in there as well, not just a date.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I will take a look and see if we can pull those dates, I didn't realize Xbox 360 activity showed up there.

DriagonV

I'm not sure if this is in any way helpful but I've found that the dates show up when pulling activity feed information using xapi.us