• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Xbox Live Account Gamercard Not Updating

SXFoxstar

My Gamercard has not updated since I first set it up. My Privacy settings are all to allow everyone to see game history and profile etc.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
What's your gamertag?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I looked up your profile, and it seems to be showing the correct data.

The most recent gamercard created also is fully updated: http://gamercards.exophase.com/642187.png

If the one you're using isn't updated yet post it here and I will take another look, but everything seems to be working fine.

SXFoxstar

Here is the one I got from the site, it is stating last game played is COD and also does not show me having played FIFA all weekend :)

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Thanks, I've found the issue, we were using the achievement unlock times to determine last played on Xbox One. Working on a fix now.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Should be all fixed. It now uses the true last played time, and if it's not available, falls back to the old method of going by achievement unlock. Thanks for bringing this to my attention as I wouldn't have noticed it otherwise.

Smiddy23

Hey, I'm having a similar problem, except its not showing my Xbox details at all :( I read elsewhere about privacy settings on xbox.com and have gone and switched them all over to open and still nothing. When I look in my profile it shows my gamerscore when I hover over it but it won't show any details. Any idea's? Thanks

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Hey, I'm having a similar problem, except its not showing my Xbox details at all :( I read elsewhere about privacy settings on xbox.com and have gone and switched them all over to open and still nothing. When I look in my profile it shows my gamerscore when I hover over it but it won't show any details. Any idea's? Thanks

Should be all good now.

Smiddy23

Yeh just worked it out.... Xbox.com was having a field day on my PC trying to save my settings, looked like it had but turns out it wasn't. Updated on the mobile instead and seems to have done the trick! Thanks

Smiddy23

Ok, now for the stupid question (sorry, I'm sure I've found it previously and now have no idea). Where is the part to update my signature so I can enter the gamercard there? Cheers

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Ok, now for the stupid question (sorry, I'm sure I've found it previously and now have no idea). Where is the part to update my signature so I can enter the gamercard there? Cheers

That can be done on the edit signature page: http://forums.exophase.com/account/signature

Click the insert image button there and paste the link to your gamercard.

Smiddy23

Ahh brilliant! Thanks for that!

Can't seem to find it when I'm looking for it manually though :( Bit strange as I know I was playing around with it yesterday.

Cheers!

Smiddy23

And again, literally just worked it out! I was trying to work it out by clicking on my profile out in the main page, not up the top in the forum page. Sorry! Will stop being a pain for a while now :D

Oniros

I'm experiencing a similar issue: I just added my both my PSN and XBL profiles but only the PSN one showed up. Am I doing something wrong? I set my Xbox profile to public. :S

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Last edited: