• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Xbox Live Account Gamercard Not Updating

razvanrazy

Sorry to dig up this thread, but i have a similar issue, as my xbox profile has not been updated since March and i don't know why as i played several hundred of hours since then.

I also checked my privacy settings on Xbox.com and all seems ok. Should i check for something in particular?

My gamertag is razvanrazy24.

LE: just a small mention, the PS4 profile works perfect.

Last edited:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Sorry to dig up this thread, but i have a similar issue, as my xbox profile has not been updated since March and i don't know why as i played several hundred of hours since then.

I also checked my privacy settings on Xbox.com and all seems ok. Should i check for something in particular?

My gamertag is razvanrazy24.

LE: just a small mention, the PS4 profile works perfect.

I just forced a scan and it picked everything up. Not sure if your privacy settings were correct before, but everything seems fine now so the automatic updates should be working.

razvanrazy

Thank you. Now it's working :)

I have 2 more questions if i'm not disturbing:
1. do you have any idea why PUBG isn't showing here? It's because it's imn game preview?
2. do you have any idea why the PS4 games don't show the amount of hours spent in them?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Thank you. Now it's working :)

I have 2 more questions if i'm not disturbing:
1. do you have any idea why PUBG isn't showing here? It's because it's imn game preview?
2. do you have any idea why the PS4 games don't show the amount of hours spent in them?

1. Probably. I'll look into that, since it does show up when viewing on Xbox.com this should be fixable. Fixed, PUBG should be showing up now.

2. PSN doesn't show the hours played for users. Not sure if Sony even stores that information online, but even if they do, it's not viewable to us. If they add it to the mobile app or something in the future then that would mean we would probably be able to access the data. You can manually add your hours here though.

Last edited: