• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

360 Xbox LIVE Down for Maintenance

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Just an FYI in case you didn't know about this planned maintenance that could take over 24 hours.

One last reminder that on Tuesday, June 16th starting at 12:01AM PST Xbox Live will be offline for up to 24 hours while we perform scheduled maintenance. During this time Xbox Live and the ‘My Xbox’ section of Xbox.com will be unavailable, and the Xbox.com forums will be read-only. The rest of Xbox.com will be available with limited interruptions.

When we turn the service back on you won’t see anything different on your console.

I know that Litheon and others will be hanging out here in the Chat and I’ll try and drop in every once in a while. You’ll also be able to find me and a couple of my co-workers at the new Xbox Live Operations Blog.

Trixie and the community have gotten together to suggest a few things to keep you busy while we’re busy – check it out.

EDIT: Maintenance is now underway.

via MajorNelson

agentnnc

That Guy I Am
>.> yeah...sucks big time...the day I finish my exams and BAM! no xbox live to celebrate...

Freshmilk

is Over 9000
I don't really think its that bad when live's down, I've plenty of games that are just as enjoyable offline. The only thing I'll really miss is chat. :(

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
The one day this week I don't have an exam :'(
Still played Mario Kart Wii for the first time in ages. I still got it ;)

Cryox

Bro.
Looks like I get to break Fable II out again.... or take the 5 minute walk or 2.5 minute bike ride down to the blockbuster.....

James.

User Not Found
I don't really think its that bad when live's down, I've plenty of games that are just as enjoyable offline. The only thing I'll really miss is chat. :(
Chat?
You mean me :p

Since when did you have privacy settings enabled?

When XBL is down, I play RB2. Just unlocked the friggin Endless Setlist 2. My weekend is sorted (Saturday for non-stop on medium, Sunday for Hard with breaks)

Cryox

Bro.
Chat?
You mean me :p

Since when did you have privacy settings enabled?

When XBL is down, I play RB2. Just unlocked the friggin Endless Setlist 2. My weekend is sorted (Saturday for non-stop on medium, Sunday for Hard with breaks)

The first and last time i played the endless setlist 2, I was playing with three people. We had 4 songs left, no pauses or anything (steel bladder or w/e achievement) and my frineds brother trips over his guitar wire pulling up the pause menu....

James.

User Not Found
The first and last time i played the endless setlist 2, I was playing with three people. We had 4 songs left, no pauses or anything (steel bladder or w/e achievement) and my frineds brother trips over his guitar wire pulling up the pause menu....
Ouch.

[sad]
I enjoy (most of) the songs enough that i've already played them all in a row in quickplay
[/sad]

amrcidiot

MFM Survivor
I don't play my xbox online enough for this really to affect me.
I barely play it anyway. Because whenever I do, my brother INSISTS on joining in. I like playing by myself at my house with people online. When you have two people on what TV, it gets annoying and I just wind up yelling at him. /Left4Dead rant.

Robby

Los Doyers!
ok I just came back from my friends house and nothing is good on tv. I'm probably gonna watch a movie

Cryox

Bro.
For a second there, I thought XBL was still down, i clicked on my bookmark to the Xbox website and I got the 500 Server Error, then i refreshed and all was fine

James.

User Not Found
Bad times.
I just attempted to do the Bladder of Steel. The batteries dies in the guitar on Master Exploder. I think its 68 or something :(

Good to see xbl is up and running though :)

Freshmilk

is Over 9000
Despite having read about this about 4 or 5 times, and even being prompted by my xbox that live was down, I still spent 45 minutes messing with my router settings trying to connect last night. Yeah, I felt pretty retarded. See, I knew the date when Xbox Live would be down and approximate times, but i just didn't know Yesterday's date.

Cryox

Bro.
Bad times.
I just attempted to do the Bladder of Steel. The batteries dies in the guitar on Master Exploder. I think its 68 or something :(

Good to see xbl is up and running though :)

See what i was saying? It is impossible to do lol