• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Retro Xbox Micro

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Unstable? And I'm sure someone will, as soon as we're able to play movies and games off of the hard drive. :p

If so, I wouldn't hold my breath then xD

explosions

Excuse me for not knowing whether 6 months is a short or long time to make a complex machine a fifth of the size,
Mostly, the space inside of an xbox is for the HDD and the DVD drive.
after all, I am a proficient hardware engineer.
lol. Don't even go there.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Mostly, the space inside of an xbox is for the HDD and the DVD drive.

Oh yes... The age-old secret of the original Xbox... After opening quite a few myself, I can tell you 1/3 of the box was for the DVD-Drive...

Dan

Contributor
Oh yes... The age-old secret of the original Xbox... After opening quite a few myself, I can tell you 1/3 of the box was for the DVD-Drive...

Yeah I know what you mean. It's kind of the same with the 360.

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2a1CzNGNdrs[/YT]

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
That video is awesome xD

Sliderkk

Without looking at the video, I will assume that's the video of the XBOX with the banana and a little green mobo for something else in it along with a few other things?

EDIT: L.O.L. I was right, and no I didn't read thebeastlyboy15 insight to the video.

AndyMosh

2 Cups Win, 1 Cup Lulz.
Without looking at the video, I will assume that's the video of the XBOX with the banana and a little green mobo for something else in it along with a few other things?

EDIT: L.O.L. I was right, and no I didn't read thebeastlyboy15 insight to the video.

We all know you looked.

Sliderkk

We all know you looked.

No I saw that video like a month ago, you don't have to believe me if you really want to be a fag but that post was more for my personal enjoyment.