• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

(Xbox) No Windows Phone achievements?

Ztr7

Hello, I recently started visiting the site more often and noticed that my progress on Windows Phone games had not tracked past a certain date. Some games are tracked as incomplete which I have completed, but most are just not there. Is there anything I can do to get my profile updated correctly? Thank you.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Can you give a few examples of games that are missing or should be marked as complete? I tried running a manual scan but it didn't seem to pick up anything new.

I compared with TA and it seems like your earliest WP games are showing as well as more recent ones. Didn't go through all though. It's possible your profile just wasn't fully updated before I looked at it.

Prokapustish

Hello, I recently started visiting the site more often and noticed that my progress on Windows Phone games had not tracked past a certain date. Some games are tracked as incomplete which I have completed, but most are just not there. Is there anything I can do to get my profile updated correctly? Thank you.
As I recall all Windows Phone achievements are discontinued because MS cut off all games servers for achievements for WP in may. So how did you done achievements then? Or you talking about your past achievements that you earned before may?