• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Xbox Seems to have added played time for EVERY game

U2NUMB

So just now as I was letting my 3 year old sleep on me I was just going through my installed games and happened to check Sea of Thieves.. and there it was.. time played. I started to go through all the games I KNEW did not track time played and every single game has it now. And all but Mafia 3 had retro time played there.

I was checking on a Series X but I assume everyone was updated. Lets see if others are seeing what I see.

U2NUMB

Ye i can confirm the same update also come to the xbox app on pc now all games have game time

Yep seems to be every game connected to the service (X1 and newer).. even mobile games are reporting time. So Gears Pop and so forth as well as like you said Windows 10... also side note. I played Gears 5 on STEAM for the most part.. it seems even that time is added to my Xbox version of the game. So very cool... I never thought MS would actually flip the switch to this level.