• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Xbox Sign in Functionality Added

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
We've added the ability to sign in or register on the site using your Xbox account. This is mainly a convenience feature, but also - once signed in, your Xbox profile will be marked as verified. Eventually, we plan on offering some additional profile controls for verified accounts since we can be sure you actually own the account this way.

To utilize the sign in feature for existing accounts, you can link your Xbox profile by going to My Account -> Social -> Link Account (Xbox)

Please let us know if you experience any issues!

Tstove

Hello,
I have linked my xbox one account but it doesnt show any of my games. Mainly concerned for apex legends to see where I stand in the leaderboards. I have everything/privacy settings to open , I have the show games to open on the settings on this site as well. Please help ?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Hello,
I have linked my xbox one account but it doesnt show any of my games. Mainly concerned for apex legends to see where I stand in the leaderboards. I have everything/privacy settings to open , I have the show games to open on the settings on this site as well. Please help ?

Likely was a temporary issue, I just checked your profile and it looks like it has updated.