• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Xbox support trying to fix time played

Voyaman

Why trying 🤔 This Bug is available to everyone. Microsoft must know this 🧐 The don‘t need any further information 🤨 The Problem is clear! Why don‘t they give an official statement 🙁

Last edited:

Tigerking3000

Because they don't care about actual gamers anymore. Look at the Series X. No exclusives and now they seem to be removing features like this that hardcore gamers actual care about but casual fans don't. All Microsoft literally cares about now is Game Pass subscriptions for casual gamers who play games and then quickly forget about them. Those types of gamers don't care about Achievements, stats, discussions, etc. Unlike Sony and Nintendo which has amazing exclusives and Steam which understands that gamers care about stat tracking and never removed features.

Really, I'm done with Xbox after this generation. They don't care about gamers like us anymore and it's clear. They're just going after the casual audience with Game Pass. They don't listen to their fans. They just care about making money. I would preorder a PS5 today if they announced stat tracking, time played, etc. Just look at the pathetic launch lineup of Series X compared to PS5. And now they're removing features? What a joke. What point is there to even buy an Xbox? And this is coming from someone who supported them when everyone else jumped ship to the PS4.

And if they actually do fix this feature? It shows you they still don't care about you. Look at how long it's been broken. You pay $60 a year for this service, it's not free so there's no excuse. They either removed it completely on purpose or they're incompetent.

R4M Jolly Monk

Some people seem to forget that Microsoft are preparing the launch of a new system. That's their primary focus. Stop crying and be patient.

oh comon, biggest IT company can't fix souch an easy issue. Other stats updates like a charm. Maybe they don't want to fix it or something else is cousing that issue. I think they turned this stat off and now they are giving bullshit that they investigate this to shut ur mouths, some time will pass and playest forget about this feature like nothing happened.

Tigerking3000

The Xbox service is terrible. It took them months to get it working last time and now here it is, broken again. There's a reason they lost so many fans from the Xbox One compared to the 360. They just keep making one bad decision after another. Why would I play on Xbox Series X over PS5 or PC when it has barely any exclusives and the few features that made it worth using over the PS4 (such as time tracking) doesn't even work properly? Not to mention most games now, including first party titles, stopped supporting it. Well, guess what? I stopped supporting Microsoft because I know now they don't care about getting exclusive games, remove features and don't care about fixing them when they break.