• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Xbox Time Played Stuck Again?

U2NUMB

Anyone else having this issue again? Love that they added it to every game but at least today it seems to be stuck.. looking for confirmation from anyone else.

Thx

U2NUMB

Still not working for me.. I saw on one game it added 30 min from where it was previously so I think its trying to work but after I played the game again nothing new was added. Will keep watching it ...

SolwayDevil

Day 6 and my overall time hasn't moved from 18,004 hours no additional time has been added to the games I have played, so I would have to disagree and say it isn't working.

SolwayDevil

It has comeback to life, all hours court up. A long delay, but at the time is now showing.

U2NUMB

It has comeback to life, all hours court up. A long delay, but at the time is now showing.
See it is not the case for every game... I have noticed on one game it seems to update well after but I just checked about 10 games I have pictures of the stats from.. that I have played in the last few days that they have not budged. It is so very odd.. hopefully its a start to it catching up though for sure. Driving me nuts watching it so I may just let it be what it is lol

SolwayDevil

See it is not the case for every game... I have noticed on one game it seems to update well after but I just checked about 10 games I have pictures of the stats from.. that I have played in the last few days that they have not budged. It is so very odd.. hopefully its a start to it catching up though for sure. Driving me nuts watching it so I may just let it be what it is lol
I have found that none of my Tuesday hours are showing up on FM21 and Warzone, not sure why. Perhaps the system is having major lag issues with the information ?

U2NUMB

I have found that none of my Tuesday hours are showing up on FM21 and Warzone, not sure why. Perhaps the system is having major lag issues with the information ?
Yep for me its mostly borked.. there is only one game that seems to add time and it is not right away after i close the game like it used to be. Everything else is stuck... it is beyond frustrating at this point.. now over a week of this.

CaptainScarLeg

Staff member
Game Info Editor
Have you guys tried editing the broken games and checking the reset playtime box and saving? I had a few games with stuck playtimes (Steam and Xbox) and that at least caught them up, I don't know if it's a permanent fix though.

U2NUMB

Have you guys tried editing the broken games and checking the reset playtime box and saving? I had a few games with stuck playtimes (Steam and Xbox) and that at least caught them up, I don't know if it's a permanent fix though.
I am not even looking here.. i am using the xbox app or stats on my console.. they have not moved. So it is not an exophase thing and i have seen many threads about it on the xbox reddits.

The other site that pulls Xbox data TA also has not pulled new time so this is 100% on MS at this point.

CaptainScarLeg

Staff member
Game Info Editor
I am not even looking here.. i am using the xbox app or stats on my console.. they have not moved. So it is not an exophase thing and i have seen many threads about it on the xbox reddits.

The other site that pulls Xbox data TA also has not pulled new time so this is 100% on MS at this point.
Oh, well if there are a bunch of threads on the Xbox reddit then they should be aware of it so I wouldn't worry about it, should be resolved sooner or later. It's probably just an API issue or something.

U2NUMB

Oh, well if there are a bunch of threads on the Xbox reddit then they should be aware of it so I wouldn't worry about it, should be resolved sooner or later. It's probably just an API issue or something.
Yep I assume they will figure it out but what is most annoying is this has happened many times over the years... and no other platform has this issue. Hopefully they finally fix it for good.

U2NUMB

Ok so this morning .. or last night it seemed to update many games including time played while it was broke. Also it seems new time is being added at a slight delay... no longer right after you play but within the hour. Will keep an eye on it but seems at a much better place currently.

U2NUMB

Alright after about 5 months of perfect tracking... it seems to be stuck again. Fingers crossed when it works again it updates with all the time played.

Are others seeing it stuck? I honestly thought MS made changes to how they tracked so this would not happen again.. I guess not.

LMZR

Yep it's definitely stuck on my end, I've definitely gotten near 80 hours on Halo Infinite but it's currently stuck at 72, Forza Horizon 5 and Guardians of the Galaxy are in similar limbo

mine forza 7 time stopped long ago but i can see other players gained 200 hours on their profiles, other games work perfectly fine for me, can you check forza 7 stats for me ?