• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi Xbox Vision Camera / PlayStation Eye

Seth

MD Party Room
So anyone own and use one of these camera. I own the Xbox Vision Camera and kinda love it. It was a good buy for 12 bucks and use it to talk to 2 people.

Sliderkk

Mine just sits on my TV, I only used it like twice so it was a waste.

Sometimes I wonder if its watching me...

Robby

Los Doyers!
I have one but I don't use it except to send pictures of what I'm eating late at night to my friends.

Sousanator

Shockingly Delicious
I bought a few Vision Cameras when they were on clearance awhile ago. They make decent cheap webcams. I set them up in my room so when I'm not there I can turn on my iPhone and see if anything exciting is happening. Unfortunately nothing ever happens :(

My PS3 Eye is always plugged in to my PS3 so when I can't find my headset I just it it as my microphone. I think I played Eye of Judgement for about 10minutes and I think thats the only game I've played with it. Sometimes I have random video chats with cousins or my brother so it gets some use.

With the 360 Vision, I love how it records and puts the video on the dashboard. It keeps it washed out with minimal effects (likes waves) so its not a huge distraction and its a very nice touch. I tried playing 'You're in the Movies', but its detection seems worse than the PS2 Eye Toy. It is pretty much unplayable in my room. I'm still afraid to go on UNO (with video) but other than seeing my reflection in the dashboard, the Vision doesn't get much use.

Seth

MD Party Room
I found out a week ago that my Xbox Vision Camera also works very well with my ps3...

twelve

I'm not dead
That's because Sony aren't forcing you to buy only their products like M$. If you buy the M$ camera though you can use it on everything. PC, PS3 and 360. If you buy the Sony cam you can only use it on PS3 and PC.