• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

XenForo migration

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Wanted to give everyone a heads-up that sometime this week, probably Thursday or Friday, we will be migrating the forums over from vBulletin to XenForo. The forums will be offline during this period and we can expect downtime of 2-3 hours. Probably less if we don't run into any issues.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
are we to expect any new features with this change?, or is it strictly backend changes?

Mostly just backend, but there will be a new default style.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Alright, the upgrade to XenForo is complete :) There may be some bugs, so if you come across anything strange, please let me know. We'll add the username colors back soon, those didn't get imported.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Might I add, kind sirs, that this forum looks awesome? Kudos for the change.

Now if only we had something like vb had to see on the bottom of the frontpage last 10 topics people posted in, it would be perfect :p

Hellcat

Contributor
I think he'll it eventually.
Don't forget all these nifty addons must either be re-found for this forum software, or worst case completely recoded.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
I think he'll it eventually.
Don't forget all these nifty addons must either be re-found for this forum software, or worst case completely recoded.

Well true. I'll just keep waiting :p

Also have you tried the MfM theme? It looks so sexy and sleek it's hard not to choose it O_O

Hellcat

Contributor
Yeah, it's there to be loved, and loved it is!

I like the overall look of this new forum software better than the vB one....

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
The Dark theme isn't complete but yeah it's swanky.

As for the new software: AJAX = sweet

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Yeah, it's there to be loved, and loved it is!

I like the overall look of this new forum software better than the vB one....

Without a doubt. I'm already pretty much sold on this forum software.

The Dark theme isn't complete but yeah it's swanky.

As for the new software: AJAX = sweet

Just a minor question, will XenForo support ForumRunner or TapATalk mobile apps?

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
I personally haven't really looked into plugins and whatnot at this point but I wouldn't be surprised if it did.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
I personally haven't really looked into plugins and whatnot at this point but I wouldn't be surprised if it did.

Damn sweet! Also, how do I change my sig? Been looking for that for like 5 min but haven't found anything yet.

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
Damn sweet! Also, how do I change my sig? Been looking for that for like 5 min but haven't found anything yet.

Easiest way is to hover over your own user name at the top right corner of the forum home page and select "Signature" from the listing.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Easiest way is to hover over your own user name at the top right corner of the forum home page and select "Signature" from the listing.

...there is no signature option o_O

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Refresh and look now; I modified permissions.

Wasn't working as well, but I found out the issue: the MfM theme doesn't have the option to modify signature. Might want to look into that :p

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
Wasn't working as well, but I found out the issue: the MfM theme doesn't have the option to modify signature. Might want to look into that :p
The option is there though..

EDIT: I implicitly set it to Contrib group; had only done Members previously. Any change?