• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

You asked for it, now you've got it...

Joey

Very nice update indeed. I do have to say though, the mobile version of the site looks a little funny on my iphone. It loads fast and all, but could you kinda make it a little more optimized for the iphone/ipod touch? Thanks

Here's what im talking about:
[qimg]http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd53/futuregator15/IMG_0002-2.png[/qimg]

That sucks, because it looks absolutely sexy on my G1... SUCKAS!

Robby

Los Doyers!
Very nice update indeed. I do have to say though, the mobile version of the site looks a little funny on my iphone. It loads fast and all, but could you kinda make it a little more optimized for the iphone/ipod touch? Thanks

Here's what im talking about:
[qimg]http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd53/futuregator15/IMG_0002-2.png[/qimg]

Well that's because you haven't turn your iPhone sideways. Turn it to landscape mode and it fixes everything.

Sousanator

Shockingly Delicious
Thanks for the frontpage/forums linkage!

But how do you get to the full version of the frontpage on a mobile? If I go to mformature.net on my iPhone it redirects to the mobile version.EDIT: nvm, I didn't see the original version link at the bottom

Slasher

Suck It
Glad to see the forum-posts-to-frontpage-comments bridging in action. Nice work!

Robby

Los Doyers!
I noticed when a user quotes another post in the MfM articles section, when viewing the comments on the main page, it doesn't say the user quoted someone but it just copies what they said so it can get confusing.
God I suck at explaining this, just look at the comments in this article and you'll see what I mean when they quote each other.

Killzone 2 Multiplayer DLC Announcement Tonight - M for Mature - Video Gaming and Consumer Electronics - News, Reviews, Editorials, and Community Discussion

EvilSeph

Administrator
Yes, we are are aware of this issue and are working on a fix :)

The Teej

Also know as The Tjalian
These are definitely great improvements! I'll have to try out the mobile site when I get more credit on my phone :)

EDIT: Just tried it, looks great! :D