• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Your most anticipated movie(s) of 2011

TheMysteriousThug

An Annoying Motherfucker
Winnie-the-Pooh, it's hand-drawn! I'm a sucker for that kind of stuff.

Transformers 3, basically because Megan Fox is not in the movie.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Pt. 2, I love the books and movies.

Scream 4, I actually liked 3. I'm the only one. But the first 2 were superior. Hope this turns out well.

X-Men: First Class, Not sure if this will suck yet.

Green Lantern, Ryan Reynolds will make the character interesting.

The Muppets, I love the fucking Muppets.

Sherlock Holmes 2, I hope this is better. Because, honestly. The original didn't have much going for it. Dr. Moriarty being in the plot should make this interesting.

Dan

Contributor
Was in Asda the other day and saw the 'Limitless' book with Bradley Cooper on the front - the first I'd heard of it. Looked it up and it looks pretty awesome.

[video=youtube;THE_hhk1Gzc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THE_hhk1Gzc[/video]

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I saw a commercial for Hangover 2 last night, and that prompted me to spend some time on Apple Trailers. I'd like to see these:

Hangover 2
Another Earth
Immortals
Troll Hunter
Stake Land

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
I saw a commercial for Hangover 2 last night, and that prompted me to spend some time on Apple Trailers. I'd like to see these:

Hangover 2
Another Earth
Immortals
Troll Hunter
Stake Land

Only movie I recognize from that is Hangover 2 and I'm not looking forward to that. I don't see how they can beat the first one and if they just do a carbon copy then I will definitely not watch it. I am however going to go see Fast Five tomorrow after my test which actually has gotten good reviews so far

Josey Wales

Evil Poptart
So damn cynical... everyone always assumes that sequels will suck

Hell, its got the entire cast, you really think all of these well known people would do a movie they thought would suck? Think Hollywood - this will at the very least probably be a contender with the first.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
So damn cynical... everyone always assumes that sequels will suck

Hell, its got the entire cast, you really think all of these well known people would do a movie they thought would suck? Think Hollywood - this will at the very least probably be a contender with the first.

1) Sequels usually do perform worse than their original, especially with comedies
2) From the amount released this far it just looks like they're rehashing the same plot, just with new events and animals

Seth

MD Party Room
Yeah I'm a bit disappointed that it's basically the same film as the first. I'll try to hold my judgement until I've seen it though.

I'm probably going to see Thor sometime next week, heard great things about it.

Doesnt come out till may 6 over here :( I cant wait to see it

Did you ever end up seeing Source Code ?

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
1) Sequels usually do perform worse than their original, especially with comedies
2) From the amount released this far it just looks like they're rehashing the same plot, just with new events and animals

Says the guy going to see Fast & Furious 5 this weekend......

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Says the guy going to see Fast & Furious 5 this weekend......

1) Not a comedy
2) Has received really good reviews so far and is the first FF title I'll be seeing in theaters
3) It's action, so long as it's a good action movie I'm game.

TeamOverload

Only movie I recognize from that is Hangover 2 and I'm not looking forward to that. I don't see how they can beat the first one and if they just do a carbon copy then I will definitely not watch it. I am however going to go see Fast Five tomorrow after my test which actually has gotten good reviews so far

Yeah it does look like a bit too much of a similar concept for my tastes, but last night at the theater when the trailer played, it still definitely got several laughs, so it'll still be worth seeing I'm sure, even if not for it's originality.

Josey Wales

Evil Poptart
What do you guys really expect from the plot? What can they possibly conceive to make this movie different? The gang foils a Columbian drug Lord after their plane crashes on their way to Vegas? I man, theres only so much you can do with comedy about Vegas short of changing the experiences and scenes which is really what made Hangover a good movie.

I have faith itll be acceptable

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Cool. It's gotten some pretty poor reviews, but I bet if you like raunchy humor, you'll find some laughs.

Robby

Los Doyers!
I loved the Hangover 2. It had me busting out laughing which I normally don't. A minute into the film I started laughing.
I thought it was good but maybe it's because I like a good laugh.

january39

eXo Staff
Yeah, they are stretching it a bit, but the 1st was funny enough and i will watch the 2nd despite any reviews.