• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Your most anticipated movie(s) of 2011

karnbmx

ceebs. :)
Can't wait for Super 8. Looks kinda like Inception. :w00t:

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Saw two trailers that I liked this Sunday. Warrior looks like a great MMA film with a pretty heavy backstory. Tom Hardy is in it, who I'll watch I'm anything since I saw him in Bronson.

Horrible Bosses looked like a quality summer comedy. Jason Bateman and Charlie Day are in it, so I'm pretty much obligated to go see it.

androidkaita

Drop The Gun
I can't wait to see Horrible Bosses, Charlie Day is hilarious

Robby

Los Doyers!
Going to the midnight showing of Transformers 3 tonight. Will post how it is after.

slicer4ever

Coding random shit
just got back, was decent, but not that great imo. overall, it felt like they tried to pack as much as they could into the 3 hours they had, and it just made it feel like the whole story was rushed.

also, at times i wasn't certain if they were trying to make a comedy movie, or an action movie, there were so many one liner jokes(i laughed at most, but still).

Robby

Los Doyers!
I thought it was awesome.
Definitely missed Megan Fox even though her acting wasn't superb. It had alot of funny moments too, but I can't hate on that because I love funny things. Action was decent, and story was good imo

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Khal Drogo had the lead in the new Conan the Barbarian remake. It just got much more interesting to me. The second trailer is really well put together.

Seth

MD Party Room
I saw Transformers 3 yesterday( had to pay a outlandish $15) Thought it was pretty good alot like the first movie.

For the last 6 months of 2011 it's moneyball. Mainly because it's a movie about the Athletics (Local Major League Baseball team).

eldiablov

Contributor
Just saw Transformers 3 and thought it was the biggest load of drivel I have ever seen in my life and for the record, I thought the first two were alright.