• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Your most anticipated movie(s) of 2011

Seth

MD Party Room
Cowboys & Aliens will be my most anticipated movie of 2011.

I kinda wanting to see it as well, side note that Amazon is giveing a free movie tickect to the movie when you buy a bluray of Serenity or Inglourious Basterds

karnbmx

ceebs. :)
going to watch the last Harry Potter soon. Can't wait.

Seth

MD Party Room

Robby

Los Doyers!
Going to see Captain America tonight... I'm actually excited because it looks like it's going to have alot of action.

Robby

Los Doyers!
Will do, hopefully it keeps my attention. I've liked all the Marvel movies they made in anticipation of the Avengers movie. I heard this movie has a after credits scene about the avengers, haven't looked into it as I want to see it first hand.

Robby

Los Doyers!
Just got back from watching it.

Thought it was a good film, but it had some flaws, atleast for me.
It felt like the story was rushed a bit and the ending was kinda disappointing. The avengers preview that showed after the credits got me pumped.

Overall I would recommend it, it had some nice action scenes and a good amount of humor.

Seth

MD Party Room
Just saw Captain America, overall pretty good.It had some boring moments and some of the movie requires you to have some background knowledge of Captain America. If you liked the rest of the marval movies then you will love this one as well..

Also the little snip at the end was prettey nice cant wait till May 2012