• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Zune 30 failures.

ChurchedAtheist

Your resident psycho hobo
it seems zune 30's everywhere get stuck at the boot screen. happened around midnight, so many people are assuming it was the leap year that did it.

I want my zune back! :(

is it happening to anyone else?

Noriyuke

I saw the subject line and i thought this was about 300 different zune failures, i was like wow.

Joey

I saw the subject line and i thought this was about 300 different zune failures, i was like wow.

No, it's about how every Zune 30GB is failing, which is the first generation model.

My sister has one, and I want to see what will happen.

Seth

MD Party Room
The bug was caused by a leap year handling issue. Just wait til Jan 1st and it'll fix itself. Happy New Year, bitches

ChurchedAtheist

mine started working again this morning :)

they just have to issue a patch within the next 4 years. lol

Greyone

Funny Little Green Ghouls
my sisters is working fine now

it never stopped working, but the time was stuck at 12:06 AM

Sullivan

The day the Zunes stood still.

Haha, I saw that movie the other day.

This seems strange that everybody's zune messed up on the same day. Maybe they wanted them to randomly stop working and it didn't work out to well for them.

ChurchedAtheist

This seems strange that everybody's zune messed up on the same day. Maybe they wanted them to randomly stop working and it didn't work out to well for them.
It is a leap year. the 'Day 366' caused it to get stuck in an infinite loop.

EvilSeph

Administrator
Here's an article from PC World on a fix for the Zune 30gb issue.

PC World said:
The problem was caused by the Zune